Trump Bans Immigration From Several Middle East Countries Except for Christians

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/27/politi...inkId=33870865

He is literally doing everything he said on the campaign trail.

Immigration is now banned from

Iran
    Iraq
    Syria
    Libya
    Sudan
    Yemen
    Somolia

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2...t-of-interest/

And if I were Trump I'd extend that ban to all Muslim majority countries.
    He filled his cabinet with billionaires ('drain the swamp'..lol), is using a private email server, some middle class Americans will experience tax raises with his tax plan, and we're paying for the wall.

So yeah, roughly 100% coverage on his campaign promises more or less.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      He filled his cabinet with billionaires ('drain the swamp'..lol), is using a private email server, some middle class Americans will experience tax raises with his tax plan, and we're paying for the wall.

So yeah, roughly 100% coverage on his campaign promises more or less.
      Can you stop being a turbo cuck?

Comment

Can you stop being a turbo cuck?
        So you agree that your original claim that he is literally doing everything he said on the campaign trail is laughable then?

He's doing some things he talked about, no doubt. But you're doing more buttlicking than anyone would have guessed.

Comment

So you agree that your original claim that he literally doing everything he said on the campaign trail is laughable then?

He's doing some things he talked about, no doubt. But you're doing more buttlicking than anyone would have guessed.
          what is an important issue for u? u want to pee on a girl restroom?

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
            How do u prove who's a Christian and who isn't ?
            Muslims don't circumsize their sons, for one thing. Also, you could just ask them what religion they believe in.

Comment

So you agree that your original claim that he is literally doing everything he said on the campaign trail is laughable then?

No its not laughable you cuck, thats exactly why folks voted for him. Im just surprised that he is actually doing all of it in his first week. Usually voters would be lucky if their candidate did only one or two of the things they promised, he is doing them all.

No one is doing any butt licking, just highlighting the news, and just refuting anti american commie cucks like yourself.

Comment

Pretty ridiculous how he doesn't ban the ones that deal with his company lol

Especially Saudi Arabia. They're probably the worst ones smh

Comment

No its not laughable you cuck, thats exactly why folks voted for him. Im just surprised that he is actually doing all of it in his first week. Usually voters would be lucky if their candidate did only one or two of the things they promised, he is doing them all.

No one is doing any butt licking, just highlighting the news, and just refuting anti american commie cucks like yourself.
                  0 counters to my counter examples in this post, as expected

Seems like we're done here, i'll let you get back to murmuring 'libtard commie cuck' to yourself over and over now

Comment

0 counters to my counter examples in this post, as expected

Seems like we're done here, i'll let you get back to murmuring 'libtard commie cuck' to yourself over and over now
                    I can't counter anything that you haven't presented to counter. And since you haven't presented anything to counter I will continue referring to you as a cuck that you are.

Comment

"Commie" went out of use as an insult for the majority of the election year, once Trump's connections to Putin were highlighted in the media.

Now it's suddenly making a return again?

We're not the ones on "Team Russia," though...(not saying that you are, but you get my point.)

To be fair, I suppose I am a communist, in a way (although with my own ideas as to how it should be implemented), but I'd appreciate it if the derogatory term weren't used. That's like if I called you a "capitalist pig," over and over.

It's quite mean.
                      Last edited by TheLennox; 01-27-2017, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X