• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Islam installs "no-go" areas in France

http://www.vdare.com/posts/france-ho...in-no-go-zones

SMH... In EUROPEAN countries!?!

The nerve of these rats.

NOTE: I'm not calling all Muslims "rats" - just the ones who try and establish their own areas in a country that was generous enough to let them in, and take care of them via welfare, etc.

I also don't agree with the comparison the article makes to Hispanics in US balkanizing their own areas - for the most part, hispanics get along perfectly fine in US, and assimilate perfectly... Aside from a very small few who are part of the "La Raza" movement.

It's a very interesting read, though - tells you all of the "sensitive urban areas" in which Musims have literally taken over, and even the police won't go in. They llet them police themselves.

Comment

Who cares about the French... Honestly they are the leech of the civilized countries.. Even that dirty rock island called England is more relevant than those smelly perverted French

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Who cares about the French... Honestly they are the leech of the civilized countries.. Even that dirty rock island called England is more relevant than those smelly perverted French
        Loool... I love the firing up that goes on between yanks and brits in here.

But still - it's the point that a group of people can come in, and overthrow the locals and install their own culture.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          No f.ucking ****. Lol

Last I checked. They refused to join a war against terror.

Now they get hit....I don't feel bad. Sorry if that makes me the bad guy....but get real.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Rostov Papa View Post
            Loool... I love the firing up that goes on between yanks and brits in here.

But still - it's the point that a group of people can come in, and overthrow the locals and install their own culture.
            It's all banter.

The Limeys are ironically our closest ally. There's a 100% chance we protect them from harm.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
              No f.ucking ****. Lol

Last I checked. They refused to join a war against terror.

Now they get hit....I don't feel bad. Sorry if that makes me the bad guy....but get real.

THey just refused to be a part of the IRaqi invasion - which we all know had absolutely nothing to do with terror. Iraq was a MUCH, I repeat, A MUCH better, and safer place under Saddam. Iraq needed a man like Saddam. Ironically, we actually turned Iraq into a terror state by invading and overthrowing the regime there LOL.

They did actually join n the war on terror in Afghanistan. French troops have been killed there side by side with American and British troops.

Comment

Originally posted by Rostov Papa View Post
                THey just refused to be a part of the IRaqi invasion - which we all know had absolutely nothing to do with terror. Iraq was a MUCH, I repeat, A MUCH better, and safer place under Saddam. Iraq needed a man like Saddam. Ironically, we actually turned Iraq into a terror state by invading and overthrowing the regime there LOL.

They did actually join n the war on terror in Afghanistan. French troops have been killed there side by side with American and British troops.
                Oh please.

The UN weapons sanctions were violated by Saddam after multiple warnings. Very simple.

Either agree to allow inspectors to view your stockpile...or face the consequences.

F.uck all that sovereign nation ****.

Comment

Islam exists only to dominate.

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
                    Oh please.

The UN weapons sanctions were violated by Saddam after multiple warnings. Very simple.

Either agree to allow inspectors to view your stockpile...or face the consequences.

F.uck all that sovereign nation ****.

Saddam did allow inspections after the mid 90's or so onward - he complied completely.

Comment

Working...
                    X