No announcement yet.

George Foreman HBO color man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Foreman HBO color man

George seem to hold Lennox Lewis in high esteem. Anyone care to comment?

Lennox is a good fighter. Foreman likes good fighters. Nothing odd here

Comment

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I never heard the elder version of Foreman saying anything but good about other people. Let’s follow his example.

Comment

hes the best one any network ever had, i liked the fact that he stood up to politics and would question and revise jim lampleys lies on hbo

Comment

Originally posted by rightsideup View Post
          I had heard that when Lennox fought Vitali. Foreman was going to challenge for the title if Klitschko won. He absolutely never wanted anything to do with Lewis.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
            I had heard that when Lennox fought Vitali. Foreman was going to challenge for the title if Klitschko won. He absolutely never wanted anything to do with Lewis.
            I do not doubt that he commented that Lennox was one of the division's greats

Comment

Originally posted by rightsideup View Post
              Well the man has insight since he's actually been in the ring. I like Lennox but for me he was pretty boring to watch like the klit brothers. I doubt foreman would of come out of retirement to fight Vitali though, where'd you hear that?

Comment

Originally posted by sleazyfellow View Post
                Well the man has insight since he's actually been in the ring. I like Lennox but for me he was pretty boring to watch like the klit brothers. I doubt foreman would of come out of retirement to fight Vitali though, where'd you hear that?
                I heard that from what I must have regarded as a reliable source. But since that was 2003 my memory of who the specific source was has elapsed.

Comment

Foreman was horrible as the color guy in the lower weights ie Tito-Hopkins, but he was usually spot on for the heavyweights..
                  Wants he big deal about talking good about Lennox.. Lennox was a great fighter and is pretty much praised universally, why would it be weird if foreman gave him praise

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Foreman was horrible as the color guy in the lower weights ie Tito-Hopkins, but he was usually spot on for the heavyweights..
                    Wants he big deal about talking good about Lennox.. Lennox was a great fighter and is pretty much praised universally, why would it be weird if foreman gave him praise
                    most fighters are stuck in that my era was the best line of thinking

Comment

Working...
                    X