Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Canelo No Longer on 5/4, May Face Trout on 4/20

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It does make more sense to have them be two separate events as both are two of their best sellers.

Comment

The real boxing fans will be happy we get some good quality fights and the little kid trolls will be in here crying that May 4th is a crap card.

Comment

He may have Trout? Lol. now I'm really not holding my breath till I see a part of them two side by side

Comment

Dan Rafael just tweeted that it's official. Canelo vs Trout on April 20th in San Antonio on Showtime !!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoldenChamp View Post
            Dan Rafael just tweeted that it's official. Canelo vs Trout on April 20th in San Antonio on Showtime !!!
            Finally, man.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
              Just as I thought; this kid has say so in his career after all.

I wish he showed this same control over his career and refused to fight Lopez like I knew he had the capability of doing and fighting someone like Lara instead.
              I personally give him a pass on the Lopez fight. He had fights signed with Paul Williams and Victor Ortiz but they both fell through. The date was getting too close and they needed an opponent. I do agree with you though that there were better guys out there for him.

This is good for Canelo though, most fighters would have bowed down. Plus he could eat into Floyds PPV buys if they do it on April 20. Two PPV events in less than a month is too much for many fight fans.
              What fight do you think Mexican fight fans will choose to pay for?

Comment

We all knew mayweather would duck canelo. Not surprising at all.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoldenChamp View Post
                  Where's BushBaby and his "Canelo is using the Floyd ultimatum to duck Trout" conspiracy theory?

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    All I know is that Lopez/Maidana and Matthysse/Peterson better not be moved because of this crap. Alvarez vs Trout is a fine fight, but I rather see those other two first.
                    seriously?i never undersatnd the hype for tough fighters tha are not that good

Comment

May 4th is a crappy card now.

I"d rather watch Many vs Juan #5.

Comment

Working...
                      X