No announcement yet.

Pwill fan says it was a robbery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pwill fan says it was a robbery

I gave Pwill rds 3,4,5,8,12. 115-114 Lara, i dont see how one could possibly give Pwill 1,2,7,10,11,9. Draw would be the only possibly arguable non robbery result imo.

Paul only clearly won 4,5 to me though. Similar to the devon alexander-matthysse fight which devon only clearly won 2 rds.

Lederman and the cree only saw those left hands. They didnt even comment on but 2 pwill landed punches the entire fight.

With all that being said, its time for Pwilly to enjoy his life and not make the same mistakes Roy is making with his life.

I also found it weird that lederman gave Lara the 10th, which was a round Williams won. But then he gave Williams the 12th, I think he was just as lost as the other 3 judges.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      I gave Pwill rds 3,4,5,8,12. 115-114 Lara, i dont see how one could possibly give Pwill 1,2,7,10,11,9. Draw would be the only possibly arguable non robbery result imo.

Paul only clearly won 4,5 to me though. Similar to the devon alexander-matthysse fight which devon only clearly won 2 rds.

Lederman and the cree only saw those left hands. They didnt even comment on but 2 pwill landed punches the entire fight.

With all that being said, its time for Pwilly to enjoy his life and not make the same mistakes Roy is making with his life.
      It was the story of the fight, Lara could land that shot whenever he wanted. P.Will got dominated and you really can't give him as many rounds as you did. A draw would still be a robbery.

Comment

Yes.The Punisher lost.He needs to retire.That **** broke my heart.If he fights 1 more time,it needs to be against Lara.He didn't win last night.No way he did.

Comment

He was throwing alot of punches as always but nothin landed clean and was no way effective with his aggresion while Lara landed cleaner-harder more damaging shots.
          While controling where the fight was being fought and clearly deserved the victory pretty much every notiable boxing writer - observer gave Lara the nod

Comment

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
            It was the story of the fight, Lara could land that shot whenever he wanted. P.Will got dominated and you really can't give him as many rounds as you did. A draw would still be a robbery.
            I think you should reread the title and post, that should answer your comments.

Bush, i thought his actiity and cojfidence was picking up rd 3 like i expected and he son 4-5, but that left at the end of 5 and those two quick lefts he ate at the beginning of 6 took him monentum. He had the ball rollin and lost it. Then he stopped cornering lara, let lara take over te pace of the fight for the remaining rounds... It was sad for me too.. Whats not sad is that he's a smart guy, has dough, wants to retire with his family and fish and have bbq's for the rest of his life. I hope he does it.

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
              He was throwing alot of punches as always but nothin landed clean and was no way effective with his aggresion while Lara landed cleaner-harder more damaging shots.
              While controling where the fight was being fought and clearly deserved the victory pretty much every notiable boxing writer - observer gave Lara the nod

The fight was controlled by pwill for 3 rds only- 3,4,5. He wasnt making lara uncomfortable. That left at the end of the 5th was a killer.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post

Paul was clearly beating yesterday and imo his trainer should be brought up on charges for not stopping that fight and protecting his fighter..With that said I don't believe this was anything like Alexander Matt's fight..That was close(imo)this was not..Paul was blown away by Lara,I know you are saying Pwill was landing those punches on the inside,but they were not effective bro every effective punch was landed by Lara..I'll say this I gave Pwill three rds,which was 10 4 5..Other then that he was beating up pretty bad,and unless he get's a new trainer/new style I never want to see Pwill again...

Comment

i'm getting more an more pissed of at george peterson as the day goes on.

what the **** is he doing completely ignoring paul's flaws?

he cant get out of the way of the left hand, or a good short hook after it if he's throwing punches

this isn't preschool where somebody cant color in the lines

this is boxing
                  paul's sustaining life changing punishment because george peterson is a stubborn old man

pauls legs were that of a shot fighter late in that fight
                  he's completely spent

i hope he never fights again
                  maravilla would put his health in jeopardy if they fought again

Comment

First I want to say I thought Roy Max and Bob did an amazing job last night..Esp Roy,I watch that fight with people who are casual fans of the sport and I believe everyone at my place was very scared and concern for Paul myself included..I thought they did a great job of making it clear they did not condone the beating he was taking...They also made it a point to keep saying that Paul should hang um up,and they also exposed that wack azz trainer who just was all so stupid..Paul corner was the worst yesterday,they did not give any instruction on how not to get hit with those solid punches and they let him take maybe a life shorten beating for no reason..I tip my hat to the HBO team great job fellas..

Now on to this very clear and bad decision,this is what's wrong with boxing..First you have Devon vs Kottie which imo was a robbery,then you have Devon vs Matt's which I did not feel was a robbery but it diff felt like a hometown decision..Now this,like I said I had a lot of casual fans of the sport and everyone in my house was sad about the beating Paul took...Then was sad how Lara(poor bastard)was robbed when he clearly won the fight..This is why boxing is losing so many fans,and tbh it's something that needs to stop..Boxing needs a real comm or somebody who is gonna step in here..What happen yesterday on all sides of the ball was tragic and disappointing...

Comment

Working...
                    X