Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KNOWRISK: what I got from last night is.. manny will ALWAYS have trouble with marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KNOWRISK: what I got from last night is.. manny will ALWAYS have trouble with marquez

Mosley basically fought like Marquez fought Pacman. Backing up the entire time and circling away from the left hand. And Pacman just "followed" him around the ring. He was having trouble "getting" to Mosley & the style DIDN'T allow Manny to throw 100 punches a round. The only difference is that UNLIKE Marquez, Mosley DIDN'T throw punches!

But on the flip side, I felt Manny WON BOTH Marquez fights. And would do the SAME in a trilogy.

even at 147???

jmm gets knocked out,willing to take bets any amount

Comment

pac still landed a good amount of left hands,and landed a lot of right hooks and right hands,someone like marquez who will actually exchange will get caught bad vs a much bigger stronger and improved pacman.

Shane was being stupid,backing off and being technical was not him,he should have just done his thing and tried to win that way and prob end up losing worse but giving it a go atleast.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
        even at 147???

jmm gets knocked out,willing to take bets any amount

Yea, of course with Manny's power and knockout is always a possibility. But that was a possibility at the SMALLER weights also. I don't think 147 will make it MORE of one. But again, I think Manny will win regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by know1212risk View Post
          Mosley basically fought like Marquez fought Pacman. Backing up the entire time and circling away from the left hand. And Pacman just "followed" him around the ring. He was having trouble "getting" to Mosley & the style DIDN'T allow Manny to throw 100 punches a round. The only difference is that UNLIKE Marquez, Mosley DIDN'T throw punches!

But on the flip side, I felt Manny WON BOTH Marquez fights. And would do the SAME in a trilogy.
          I think mosley's height and reach was giving pac the problems, not that he was fighting like marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            I think mosley's height and reach was giving pac the problems, not that he was fighting like marquez.

I think the height and reach ALSO gave him a problem. But I think the main problem was that he wasn't coming TO Manny. And Manny isn't great at cutting off the ring, so at times he would LUNGE to punch.

Comment

Working...
            X