No announcement yet.

Golota shoulda been the one

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golota shoulda been the one

Had he gotten the right psychiatrist care, that is. He had all the tools and the talent in the world to become the nr.1 heavyweight. If you think you've seen the real Golota against Lewis or Brewster, you are dead wrong. That wasn't even half of him. We already went thru the Lewis fight situation. I think that also shows his strength. A normal guy with a panic attack that gets injected with lydocaine would not go in the ring. But screw that.

The way he dismantled Bowe and was beating Michael Grant before he quit showed what he was made of.

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
    Had he gotten the right psychiatrist care, that is. He had all the tools and the talent in the world to become the nr.1 heavyweight. If you think you've seen the real Golota against Lewis or Brewster, you are dead wrong. That wasn't even half of him. We already went thru the Lewis fight situation. I think that also shows his strength. A normal guy with a panic attack that gets injected with lydocaine would not go in the ring. But screw that.

The way he dismantled Bowe and was beating Michael Grant before he quit showed what he was made of.

Heh heh. He did retire Bowe in that second fight, but I don't think he was ever the same himself.

Comment

you have to take that with a grain of salt. just because andrew say he got injected with lydocaine doesnt make it true, he could have exagerated it. anyway there is no excuses he got his ass whooped by lewis, thats a fact. didnt foreman also say he was drugged before the ali fight?

Comment

I think he got a lotta smack about his foul play in the US medias, while some of their own fighters that did the same didn't get as much. Maybe I'm wrong, but its my impression. He certainly has a loyal fanbase there, but mostly among Polish-Americans.

Comment

He also got screwed against Ruiz and Byrd. That he beat Chris Byrd in his prime is yet another testament to his skills.

Comment

the nearly man of heavyweight boxing. Liked watching him, could throw great combinations, just a pity the red mist appeared often.

Comment

I'm really sad that we never got to see the real Golota on that night against Lewis. That would be an unforgettable fight!

Comment

I'm really sad that we never got to see the real Golota on that night against Lewis. That would be an unforgettable fight!
                co-sign
                id still pull for lewis though,but who knows

Comment

Working...
                X