No announcement yet.

Will Pwill become like Ricky Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Pwill become like Ricky Hatton?

I'm just curious because suffered devastating knocked out...on the 2nd round

He'll never be the same again. Paul is known for his volume punching but after that knockout, don't expect him to be so trigger happy in the future. They might put him against pillow fisted fighters to rebuild his confidence but that doubt will always be there in his head.

Comment

Look here,s the deal... The only thing that was keeping paul williams in the first fight was his chin... This guy isn,t a middleweight, not at all... He,s a freak of nature and that what got him in this fight... Look at his skinny ass legs and the top part of him is blown up... Without a good foundation the building will fall... Besides, martinez is a true middleweight and that punch was coming full force from the southpaw stance... He will never be the same.... He may have to go back down to 147 ....

Comment

Originally posted by kedashy View Post
        Look here,s the deal... The only thing that was keeping paul williams in the first fight was his chin... This guy isn,t a middleweight, not at all... He,s a freak of nature and that what got him in this fight... Look at his skinny ass legs and the top part of him is blown up... Without a good foundation the building will fall... Besides, martinez is a true middleweight and that punch was coming full force from the southpaw stance... He will never be the same.... He may have to go back down to 147 ....
        And look at that ripped core abs of Marty huh? They say core is the ultimate knockout connector from legs all the way to the delivered punch. I dont see any of that on PWill, Martinez for fighter of the year?

Comment

Nah I dont thinks so, I think this is a learning lesson that PW will have to learn from I think he is still a good fighter he need a better trainer tho if he is gonna be a great fighter cause he has alot of advantages but doesnt use them to his advantage.

Comment

I can't see Paul Williams ever being fat, or ginger.

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
              I can't see Paul Williams ever being fat, or ginger.
              You never know...they both have the same precursor

Comment

Working...
              X