Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Haymon, Dana White Spoke About McGregor Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Haymon, Dana White Spoke About McGregor Fight

Former two division world champion Paulie Malignaggi has revealed that his adviser, Al Haymon, reached out to UFC President Dana White to discuss the possibility of a boxing match with MMA superstar Conor McGregor.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Haymon about to make another 50million lol dude a mastermind

Comment

Two featherfist loud mouths this mite get interesting.

Battle of The Feathers

Comment

Great Fight.

Hope it gets made for March 17th on St Patricks Day.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          Haymon about to make another 50million lol dude a mastermind
          Hell yea that's why I'm ok with this fight pbc will get more money in their budget then they will put on great fights after this and will stack the card with competitive fights and prospects
          Last edited by Boxing42; 10-16-2017, 06:31 PM.

Comment

This is a fight that really doesn’t need to be made

Comment

Boxing should pimp out McTapper for as long as we can. Pump all the money back into boxing and send him back to the UFC with the rest of those cauliflower ear loud mouths

Comment

Originally posted by Brooklyn926 View Post
                This is a fight that really doesn’t need to be made
                Of course it does. Remember:

Comment

If Pauli wasn't shot I'd say do it.

Because the Pauli who fought Judah stops him for sure.

This version I don't know if he stops him and that looks bad on Boxing if he doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
                    Hell yea that's why I'm ok with this fight pbc will get more money in their budget then they will put on great fights after this and will stack the card with competitive fights and prospects
                    Pbc had over 900 million dollars in funding and as of a year ago they squandered almost 70 percent of it by doing a bunch of mismatches and time buys and have yet to secure a long term network deal. Even if Malignaggi Mcgregor made a lot of money which would only be a small fraction of the Mayweather fight it would literally do nothing to change Pbc. If they had damn near a billion in funding and failed what makes you think a few more million would somehow turn around the business? The money isnt the ossue with Pbc its the people controlling the money aka al gayman

Comment

Working...
                    X