Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy Prez: Canelo Can Improve, Golovkin Can't Get Better!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only on this site is where youll find people who say Canelo won the fight, and its because of obvious agendas. No one wants to watch a rematch, it will be more of the same without GGG being tentative in the beginning. He knows Canelos power and he knows he can walk through it. Canelo cant get past his jab...

Comment

Nah... it would be the same thing. These guys just show up and do what they do....

Comment

Canelo will come into the rematch doing nothing different, He's gonna move, stick to the body and head shots and counter.

GGG now will expect the movement and adjust his gameplan. That is what I wanna see, how GGG changes his tactics.

BTW the reason ppl say UFC cards are far better than Boxing in PPV is because THEY STACK THE CARDS. There's at least 3 good fights on the undercard/ main event in UFC. It's not a bunch of up and comers and newly signed fighters like how boxing does it.

If the card had another fight like Lemiuex vs Jacobs, it would be worth buying

Comment

Canelo can't handle anyone who isn't naturally 30 pounds lighter than him.

Comment

Runelo Alvarez

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
              very true and it pissed me off. when nelo wanted to initiate, 3g was in cover up mode. when nelo was on his bike, 3g felt brave.

the fight could have been so easy if nelo had circled instead of moving backwards.

i love leddermans voice. thats about it.
              They (jim & harold) would be great if they weren't so fake.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                yeah, lamp cracks me up too. he has to do whatever keeps the checks coming in. never saw his show fight game, doe.
                The 1st couple were good then he started with his BS again so now its a tool they using to manipulate their propaganda.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
                  the general consesus is ggg won bud
                  No more for you bud.

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
                    Some truth there, but kind of lost the effectiveness at the end there with a simplistic pigeon hole.

It may be that Canelo is at his peak, and that hard sessions with the likes of GGG damage his longevity more than generate lessons to learn from like Mayweather. Could be he doesn't have any more to give in the second and it all comes down to what Golovkin does.

Its highly doubful that Golovkin can improve as an athlete, physically he's on the path of decline, and hard to refute that.

I suspect what we see in a rematch is Golovkin being more aggressive and moving into harm's way far more often- and paying the price, while delivering more harm too. So rematch could get brutal quite quickly, and it wouldn't surprise me if Canelo got the better of it. We could see Golovkin seriously hurt and taken out - or Canelo - but either way, we see Golovkin take a lot of damage, and wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if he called it a day afterwards (so to all his haters, sorry you couldn't enjoy the ride while it lasted, but time to go find another target).

I kind of fear for both of them in the rematch, but for different reasons, neither will be the same afterwards. I wonder if they didn't both lose something in this fight too.
                    Nelo hasn't been beatin up in his pro career so he has plenty of time in this game. In the rematch I can't see Nelo hurting or knocking lil g out but I see him winning again easy. As for lil g physically on the path of decline is what the media spewed out once he was exposed, don't believe the hype. He is still in great shape but he isn't & never was elite.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                      ... all I wanted to say is that GGG held back as well... but if you didn't see that it's OK...
                      I agree Golovkin held back for some reason. Maybe he was worried about counters or screwing up a rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X