• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Byrd needs to be banned from boxing

so sick of this ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
      I thought GGG won a close fight. NO ****ing way it was 118-110. ****ing canelos cards are always fixed as ****.

GGG won the fight.
      Had it 116-113 for golovkin. Only a blind fan boy would have canelita winning this fight. Golden boy's corrupt as ****

Comment

• Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
        Triple Flop got a boxing lesson. Lmao. Phuck off my site! Be happy that bum got a draw.

Canelo is the new TBE
        Cocaine is a helluva drug!

Comment

• RIP Boxing, this is the main center stage and you do this...
          No wonder our sport is laughed at and never took seriously, what an absolute embarrassment to the word sport.

Comment

• The fans in the arena knew who won, they were booing the **** out of Canelo, and this was mainly a Mexican crowd! Boxing is so corrupt, how the **** can Adelaide Byrd not be investigated for taking a bribe from Golden Boy?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
              It could have gone 7-5 either way so a draw is a fair result.
              This.

A lot of emotions involved for GGG fans, but that was a very close fight. I gave Canelo the last 3 rounds. Some gave him the first 3. I also though he won 2 rounds in the middle. Really, 116-112 Canelo would have been OK too. 116-112 GGG might have been OK too, I'll have to watch again.

115-113 Canelo on my card. I like both fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prime 407 View Post
                GGG won the fight 115-113, he gave away early rounds which wont happen in the rematch.

Only thing that changes in the rematch is GGG will not have respect for Canelo like he did early on. Canelo can't stand toe to toe with GGG so he'll stick to his boxing gameplan and lose.
                ..you'te right!!! Canela did a poor imitation of Miguel Cotto...if they fight again, GGG will knock him the fcuk out...early!

Comment

• Scored it 7-5 for Canelo, he landed the harder cleaner shots.

Comment

• Canelo didn't do a thing for about 8 rounds apart from a few flashy shots.

Before anyone says "that's how Floyd won his fights" - nah, Floyd was always in control in his fights though. Canelo was being bossed around the ring for most of the fight.

Comment

• Fcking byrd b!tch should be suspended indefinitely. GGG CLEARLY won that fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X