Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather/McGreggor Round 9 Low blow Confirmed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
    The thing that bothers me is these fools don't realize that Floyd was MILKING IT. He was never hurt even by the low blow.
    Are you kidding? Do you see where Conor hit him? That smashed him right in the left ovary.
    That would have hurt him almost as much as when a man gets hit in the testes.

Milking it? That kind of hit can make him infertile. He probably got the endometriosis from that hit. He might never give birth now.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
      What is this new p*ssy **** about low blows? Again. Tito and Cotto have sacked more balls than Wilt Chamberlain and virtually nobody from those generations of fans had a word to say about it. **** off.

Hahahahahahahha. Truth !!!

Comment

Yea it's a low blow

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          GTFOH he is like the Skip Bayless of Boxingscene a complete ******.
          Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          That's what he says, but he hates Floyd. I don't see him scrutinizing any other fights, fighters.

Ever since Floyd beat manny, spoon23 has been only scrutinizing Floyd or anyone who beat manny, like JMM.
          You guys just trolled, shid. :d

Comment

its obvious that conor had absolutely no power to concern floyd.. yet hes somehow gonna hurt him with a body shot for the first time in 20 years?

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
              You guys just trolled, shid. :d
              Slow motion video proves it was a low blow...

J/k Floyd landed a few low blows himself.
              Last edited by Zaroku; 09-03-2017, 04:56 PM.

Comment

pretty obvious from the 1st time i saw it he hit him in the thigh

Comment

Yo Spoon23, instead of bumping your own shltty threads, maybe you want to come in here and face the music, hmm?

Comment

I had no problem with the low blow, This sh1it happens in boxing all the time, it wasn't intentional and the guy was a novice. My issue was with the people saying floyd was hurt and got saved by the ref, conor hit him with a legit shot and was going to finish him etc, utter BS.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      Yo Spoon23, instead of bumping your own shltty threads, maybe you want to come in here and face the music, hmm?
                      Real men own up to their mistakes, If it was me i would be like, My bad, i thought it was a legal shot from the footage from the live fight, this new footage shows otherwise, i was wrong, my bad.

Cowards never admit to their mistakes.

Comment

Working...
                      X