No announcement yet.

Keep On Adding...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep On Adding...

So I start the story and everyone adds a line. Here goes nothing.

Mike D steps into a saloon. The bartender chuckles. So Mike b1tch slaps him and demands a bottle and two glasses on the bar. He takes down two shots of whiskey and turns to the other customers and says, "The first son of a b1tch to touch that bottle gets his head broke."

Sugar Adam Ali, Redd Foxx, Brometheus Bob, Willy Wanker, tony montana, Beercules, Elroy The Great and MAKAVELLI all set their drinks down and stand up.

As Mike D sees that entire group stand, he starts to quiver in fear at the predicament he now finds himself in. Urine streams down his leg. Beercules calmly sets a gym bag on the floor, unzips it, and his cat rises from the depths of the bag...

Comment

coolAF elroy is in the background :wank:ing feverishly at the sights and sounds of machismo, urine and buck angel (who just so happened to strut in).....

Comment

A sudden light beams down on Beercules Cat and you can see its fangs covered in day old blood. I put a pink fluffy collar on her and sit my drunk ass down at the bar...

Comment

Beercules cat was gasping for air after having been stuck in that gym bag for 2 whole hours. The sweltering heat and lack of oxygen was too much for poor kitty, and it died right on the spot. The bar patrons had all surrounded the poor dead cat and paid their respects. But suddenly out from the shadows came a man with a yellow complexion. He identified himself as Shaolin Sword. Looking deeply into Beercules' grieving eyes, he says, "Oooaaahhhhhh I see you cat pass away,,,,ahhhh I can do many ting wit cat, what u rike? Mediulm rale or well done? I have many experien wit cat, I can cook whatevur u rike, how u want?"

Comment

Mike D, terrified at the sight of the cat and its blood soaked fangs, runs, high pitched screaming the entire way, right into the arms of Elroy...and pleads "hold me, Elroy".

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
              So I start the story and everyone adds a line. Here goes nothing.

Mike D steps into a saloon. The bartender chuckles. So Mike b1tch slaps him and demands a bottle and two glasses on the bar. He takes down two shots of whiskey and turns to the other customers and says, "The first son of a b1tch to touch that bottle gets his head broke."

Sugar Adam Ali, Redd Foxx, Brometheus Bob, Willy Wanker, tony montana, Beercules, Elroy The Great and MAKAVELLI all set their drinks down and stand up.

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              As Mike D sees that entire group stand, he starts to quiver in fear at the predicament he now finds himself in. Urine streams down his leg. Beercules calmly sets a gym bag on the floor, unzips it, and his cat rises from the depths of the bag...
              Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
              coolAF elroy is in the background :wank:ing feverishly at the sights and sounds of machismo, urine and buck angel (who just so happened to strut in).....
              Mike D, terrified at the sight of the cat and its blood soaked fangs, runs, high pitched screaming the entire way, right into the arms of Elroy...and pleads "hold me, Elroy".

The other guy in the background is that jew Georges, who hasnt taken a bath for weeks, smells of urine and salivating at the sight of Mike D's urine, wishing that he could put his tongue on Mike Dslegs.
              Last edited by led; 07-14-2017, 01:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
                Beercules cat was gasping for air after having been stuck in that gym bag for 2 whole hours. The sweltering heat and lack of oxygen was too much for poor kitty, and it died right on the spot. The bar patrons had all surrounded the poor dead cat and paid their respects. But suddenly out from the shadows came a man with a yellow complexion. He identified himself as Shaolin Sword. Looking deeply into Beercules' grieving eyes, he says, "Oooaaahhhhhh I see you cat pass away,,,,ahhhh I can do many ting wit cat, what u rike? Mediulm rale or well done? I have many experien wit cat, I can cook whatevur u rike, how u want?"

Comment

coolAF elroy is suddenly at his wits end....buck angel, mikey d.....or wild card, beers cat......

pu55y always wins out and i squirt my mouth with binaka blast and get my game ready for buck angel (sry MD )

after being rejected by coolAF elroy, mikey d pulls out a spiked 15'' black dild0 from his pant leg.....

Comment

at the sight of the imposing sexual toy MD displays, the bar is frozen;

coolAF elroy giving buck angel a reach around
                    goerges lapping up that scrumptious and flavorful urine
                    led pulling out his c0ck ready to piss on georges
                    SS heating up his wok
                    beer cat sharpening his claws
                    beercules rolling up his sleeve
                    bartender tonydavid filling empty vodka bottles with tap water

Comment

Working...
                    X