Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Manny Pacquiao stop using PEDs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did Manny Pacquiao stop using PEDs?

I am guessing it was because his team wanted the Floyd Mayweather fight and he had to be clean when that came around? I would say November 2011, the third fight with Juan Manual Marquez, was the first time Manny suddenly looked beatable. This after years of moving up in weight and destroying everyone of any relevance.

I personally am in no doubt that Pacquiao used PEDs. I also believe he may still be. However he definately lessened his dosage or something, stopped taking so many. Since November 2011 to now Manny has gone 6-4 (0 KO). From 2008 to 2011 is the suspect period.

Because there was increased interest in drug testing and the risk got higher. He basically admitted he was a cheat when he ran from testing though.

He then switched to the legal PED Toradol. Which he had a ready made excuse for, which he used for the Mayweather fight when his abuse was made public.
    Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 07-02-2017, 05:56 AM.

Comment

You ask why he let Floyd dupe him into not using while Floyd was roided up. It was the Mayweather camp who feared him while he was doping with Ariza you know the protein shake. But look who hired Ariza ? Mr Protein shake when they fought , No other than Floyd Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
        You ask why he let Floyd dupe him into not using while Floyd was roided up. It was the Mayweather camp who feared him while he was doping with Ariza you know the protein shake. But look who hired Ariza ? Mr Protein shake when they fought , No other than Floyd Mayweather
        Yawn....get over it... ur hero was a cheat...quit trying to blame others, with no suspicion of doing so
        Last edited by Calabis; 07-02-2017, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Celtic Hammer View Post
          I am guessing it was because his team wanted the Floyd Mayweather fight and he had to be clean when that came around? I would say November 2011, the third fight with Juan Manual Marquez, was the first time Manny suddenly looked beatable. This after years of moving up in weight and destroying everyone of any relevance.

I personally am in no doubt that Pacquiao used PEDs. I also believe he may still be. However he definately lessened his dosage or something, stopped taking so many. Since November 2011 to now Manny has gone 6-4 (0 KO). From 2008 to 2011 is the suspect period.
          Any links to prove your claim?

Comment

Originally posted by Calabis View Post
            Yawn....get over it ur hero was a cheat...quut trying to blame others with no suspicion of doing so
            Hey douche Bag the man ask a question I'm giving the answer you don't like it stick a D1ck in your mouth. Neither Floyd or Manny are my hero's both are steroid cheats

Comment

age is something strange, isn't it? you idiot!

Comment

Maybe he cheated maybe he didn't, but boxing as a whole needs to catchup with other sports. Look at athletics, where there is talk of records being scrapped before Biological passports came in, now i am not saying fight should scrapped, but boxing does not even have Biological passports and the retesting of blood.
                So yes if Manny did cheat, emerging tests can retest his blood in the future, same applies to Floyd and anyother fighter.
                Also look at the TUE controversy surrounding Bradley Wiggins (cyclist), and his team questioned by MPs and the investigation going on. Floyds situation gets swept under the carpet, its pitiful
                Last edited by Slick_Rick; 07-02-2017, 01:38 PM.

Comment

I'm pretty convinced Pac prolly was experimenting with PED's from 2008 - 2011/12.

But I'm more convinced Floyd has been on PED's from the time he made his return against Marquez through McGregor.

usually it's the people who are barking the loudest about other people using - they are the ones who are using themselves. We've seen countless examples of this, most notably Berto, and Peterson, who accused Ortiz, and Khan, respectively, of juicing in their fights. Then they both get POPPED for either legit androgen-based steroids (Berto), or synthetic testosterone (Peterson).

There's documents out there detailing how low Floyd's T:E ratios were for one of his fights, and it was suspect as shyte (just like Jon Jones' - Conte explains how after a cycle, ur natural hormone levels plummet).

Comment

Pacquiao was never on PED's. He started losing more because he got old. He looked beatable against Marquez because Marquez was a bad style matchup for him. Thats it.

Comment

Working...
                    X