• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
      Hahahahahah. Omfg! Wooow

Comment

• When was the last time a boxer was out landed 2:1 but still won the decision.

Comment

• I had It about 7-3, with 2 even for Jeff Horn. No robbery. Even Manny didn't disagree. JH Won A Close Fight. Good decision. I like Teddy's analysis, but he is wrong.

Comment

• Did not think it was a robbery.

I thought it was disgraceful how Teddy Atlas was just giving Pacquaio rounds like the first where I thought he clearly lost it. Pacquiao isn't the same fighter and Horn is an awkward guy, a lot of group mentality thinking about robbery imo.

But after any close fight in Boxing you get this stupid outrage.

Comment

• For gods sake. Watch the fight again folks. This time without commentary . Horn wins easily. I was at the fight. I know what I saw

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                When was the last time a boxer was out landed 2:1 but still won the decision.
                Those were the worst Compubox numbers I ever saw. Not even close to accurate.

Compubox had Horn landing 11 punches thru 2 rounds. He landed at least 2 times that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh knight View Post
                  For gods sake. Watch the fight again folks. This time without commentary . Horn wins easily. I was at the fight. I know what I saw
                  an Australian saying horn won the fight? ya dont say lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
                    Those were the worst Compubox numbers I ever saw. Not even close to accurate.

Compubox had Horn landing 11 punches thru 2 rounds. He landed at least 2 times that.
                    I agree with that. It did seem like Horn was landing a lot more. I still think he clearly lost. I mean every punch he landed it seemed like Pacquiao landed and landed cleaner too.

Comment

• Pac's feet are not what they used to be. In the past he would have bounced in an out and landed more combos on Horn.

Comment

Working...
                      X