Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Tyson Fury the very worst linear HW Champion of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's definitely up there with Rahman and Bowe. Though Bowe had superior skill and allowed himself to be steered into obscurity by Rock Newman and a lack of discipline. He was also a cheap-shot artist. Often hitting after the bell or when opponent was already down. Fury is certainly the most overrated HW champ of all time when you consider the hype surrounding this clown.

Comment

Moorer was worse imho

Comment

Worst linear HW Champion of all time? thats harsh.. I don't think hes the worst. Hes the best best linear HW Champion of all of this generation and one of the greatest of all time.

Comment

I voted no. I think there have been many lineal heavyweight champs who would lose to the Fury who beat Wlad to become the lineal champ. I have to go by that Fury because he hasn't fought since then. He is a giant with good speed and agility and a smart boxer. I think he is a big mouthed, rude jerk but he can fight. Most giant boxers are slow and awkward but not Fury. He also has a huge reach. At his best Fury is very hard to beat. I don't know if he will ever be as good again after his mental breakdown.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            Leon Spinks
            He was definitely one of the worst.

Comment

"Linear"?

Tunney going full STAX on us.

Comment

Originally posted by Gojira

Will Klitschko fans ever get over their hero being outboxed and humiliated by Tyson Fury?
                Never ever. The likes of Freedom still wake up in cold sweats after dreaming about the Furious One schooling their hero. It's so funny, it's like all these libtards crying about Donald Trump.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                X