No announcement yet.

Hellraiser: Judgment - Bringer gets two new siblings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hellraiser: Judgment - Bringer gets two new siblings

I see ßringer is getting some more work in the new Hellraiser movie, Hellraiser: Judgment. (And, for all the "Fat Yanks" routines I do, is ANYTHING more annoying that the removal of the E in that second word???)

Take a look at these three new Cenobites:

http://movieweb.com/hellraiser-judgm...urgeon-photos/

The Butcher - said to only be in one scene, as he hacks off the back of peoples' heads.

The Surgeon - said to conduct terrifying experiments on people.

The Emo (no photo available) - perhaps the most terrifying of the lot, "The Emo" is a bit like the Slender Man... 7 foot tall, but with arms like a stick insect's, he spends all his time sticking a tampon up his ass to "empathise with his sisters" and wears a burka to "get in touch with his inner Muslim".
    Last edited by !! Anorak; 07-23-2016, 04:35 AM.

I was right with you laughing my ass off until you used the word "cuck" unironically.

Deep down, you know you shamed yourself with that. I bet you feel like you need a shower now, don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
      I was right with you laughing my ass off until you used the word "cuck" unironically.

Deep down, you know you shamed yourself with that. I bet you feel like you need a shower now, don't you?
      About to do a thread on that word, Emo.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post

Edit key .

Comment

So I see this gets released on Tuesday in straight-to-DVD format in Fat Yankistan. (Though is available now if you get my meaning).

I made this thread eighteen months ago... why didn't they pull their finger out?

Comment

Working...
          X