Mexican Boxing Analysis discuss Canelo WBC Drop! Hot Topic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Is there a subtitled version of this?

Figured the split was why things went south since K2 said weight wasn't a problem. Hopefully they split the difference (75/25) or K2 just agree to 80/20 cuz honestly win or lose this is gonna help GGG's name with it being associated with Canelo. The Rub is real. Look at Victor Ortiz who parlayed his Floyd fight into a DWTS run & an acting career. And look at all the Mayweather/Manny recent opponents who get more ratings then non-Mayweather/Manny opponents more often than not.

Right nobody asked for 75/25 or maybe both sides are stubborn

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Is there a subtitled version of this?
      Yea. Just hit the CC then hit the settings then hit the subtitles language translate. It's not the best translation but i can follow along

Comment

man there some good arguments. suliaman got upset

Comment

Proof that Saul Alvarez is being pimped by Oscar De La Hoya

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
            man there some good arguments. suliaman got upset

Lol that dude wouldn't stfu

Comment

Originally posted by Triple Genius View Post
              Lol that dude wouldn't stfu
              Eduardo Lamazon laced into suliaman and the wbc. pretty much said wbc and all belts dont mean anything anymore. lamazon also had cotto winning vs canelo. i remember listening to him upset about the decision. lamazon also said don king and arum wouldve made the canelo ggg in 3 mins, oscar isnt intelligent. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
                Eduardo Lamazon laced into suliaman and the wbc. pretty much said wbc and all belts dont mean anything anymore. lamazon also had cotto winning vs canelo. i remember listening to him upset about the decision. lamazon also said don king and arum wouldve made the canelo ggg in 3 mins, oscar isnt intelligent. LOL
                Yeah he was going at the belts. i think the guy on the left has a strong take too. It's just disappointing that Canelo after taking all that **** isn't making sure the fight happens

Comment

70/30 at 160 or 60/40 at 157 is more than fair

Canelo pricing himself out of an expected loss. If they aren't accepting fair offers then nothing more needs to be said

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
                    Yea. Just hit the CC then hit the settings then hit the subtitles language translate. It's not the best translation but i can follow along

**** I can't follow that for nothing. Who the f#ck is the "little tuna"? Canelo? Sounds like a good video doe. I need to learn spanish already.

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
                      You talking about this video?

Basically they are saying that Canelo shouldn't have opened his pie hole after knocking out Khan and said he would fight GGG at 160 anytime! Now he vacates the belt and says it's about the money. Bottom line is Canelo is scared shi tless that GGG is gonna smoke him like Salmon and he wants to cash out on this fight. Canelo is not a true Mexican Warrior he is a fake and wants to go the route of Mayweather. It's about the $$$ not about legacy! GGG do us all a favor and take the chump up on his 80/20 split and knock his arse out and be done with him once and for all.

Comment

Working...
                      X