No announcement yet.

The Scariest Man Alive Wears A Cardigan: A Day With Gennady Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
    Compare and contrast styles and amateur pedigree of The God of War and Lucas. Its night and day. GGG IS the real deal. People just loved Lucas because they love knockout artists (I include myself in the bunch). People who actually know talent when they see it know what they are seeing in GGG. He is nothing but upside. The fact that you have so many clowns on here basically saying anyone GGG beats that isn't a weightclass or more above him is meaningless goes to show you that they see it as well.
    I've always loved guys like Matthysse, Maidana and even Valero. But GGG is another kind of beast IMO. I completely agree with you.

Comment

GGG is the truth. I hope after he TKO's stevens we can see him fight: martinez, murray or chavez jr.

Comment

Originally posted by -Body Snatcher- View Post
        Who is gonna humble him? Out of all the hyped up power punchers...I always thought GGG was the real deal.

I see you were rooting for Danny. So was I.

Same kind of case.

Setting yourself up to eat some major crow if he somehow loses to Stevens. Ima call you out like you called out Bungalows if it happens LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
          Compare and contrast styles and amateur pedigree of The God of War and Lucas. Its night and day. GGG IS the real deal. People just loved Lucas because they love knockout artists (I include myself in the bunch). People who actually know talent when they see it know what they are seeing in GGG. He is nothing but upside. The fact that you have so many clowns on here basically saying anyone GGG beats that isn't a weightclass or more above him is meaningless goes to show you that they see it as well.
          this guy knows what he's talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
            I see you were rooting for Danny. So was I.

Same kind of case.

Setting yourself up to eat some major crow if he somehow loses to Stevens. Ima call you out like you called out Bungalows if it happens LOL
            Call me out for what? If GGG loses (which he won't) I'm still going to be a fan of his. I only called DUNGALOWS out because every post he made was hating on Garcia. Then he turns around and says Garcia is his favorite fighter and that he was always a fan of his. Come on it's not that hard. I don't call people out for just being wrong. I call people out if they are making @sses of themselves.

Last edited by Bushidō; 09-19-2013, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X