No announcement yet.

You Don't Win Fights By Talking Trash & Just Moving Forward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Don't Win Fights By Talking Trash & Just Moving Forward

if u gotta talk trash make sure u fawking connect and put some action not just walk over him.

as much as i want diaz vs gsp to happen. diaz didn't perform in my opinion.

I guess it's better to throw a leg kick and literally turn your back and run away...

Comment

Nick needed to show more hustle out there. Stop with that lazy ****ing taekwondoo sidekick it's pure garbage.

Chased and chased, never cut off the angles after the second round. Taunted and got clipped instantly.

For shame Nick. You cost me money and precious e-points. Find a way to win instead of *****ing and whining. You complain about people taking you down all the time, yet now when you did it you use it as a reason for winning.

Big fan of Nick but hes just such a baby at times. And i won't stick up for him like some ******* when he doesn't deserve it. Hard love.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
        I guess it's better to throw a leg kick and literally turn your back and run away...
        come on kaps u know nick didn't do shiet. atleast even if condit was moving away too much he'll still be throwing kicks, and punches. atleast he did something.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
          come on kaps u know nick didn't do shiet. atleast even if condit was moving away too much he'll still be throwing kicks, and punches. atleast he did something.
          He thru Kicks. Have you ever seen Condit fight before?

Comment

Lets not get it fuked up, nick hit carlos when he could but couldnt catch the combos. Nick needs to smarten up and use his bjj more tho, pull guard do trip takedowns. He fights the same in every fight

Comment

Nah, he was hitting combos. Nick just couldn't handle the variety.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                Nah, he was hitting combos. Nick just couldn't handle the variety.

I can't believe I used to respect your opinion. Thanks for posting the only 2 combos of the fight from Carlos and the gifs cut off before he runs...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                  I can't believe I used to respect your opinion. Thanks for posting the only 2 combos of the fight from Carlos and the gifs cut off before he runs...
                  lol, it's okay to be upset about the fight. I was upset with Gomi-Guida. I was upset with Hardy-Condit too. But Condit did much more and avoided all of Nick's attempts at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    lol, it's okay to be upset about the fight. I was upset with Gomi-Guida. I was upset with Hardy-Condit too. But Condit did much more and avoided all of Nick's attempts at the same time.
                    I can't see it. I can't see how a Condit Nuthugger or a Diaz Hater could be happy with this fight......

Comment

Working...
                    X