Collapse
No announcement yet.

Win or lose Floyds record is 49-0 until he fights a boxer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He wants to beat Marciano's record, but Marciano didn't join a circus. FM 49-0 for life.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
      If he doesn't win I'll bump this thread.

And I'll still say he is 49-0

Bro
      He will win. And stay undefeated. Bruh he rich why u mad? He winnin

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
        He wants to beat Marciano's record, but Marciano didn't join a circus. FM 49-0 for life.
        You seen Marciano's record? I think in his 34,35,36 fights he fought guys with losing records.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          You seen Marciano's record? I think in his 34,35,36 fights he fought guys with losing records.
          He fought those available at the time, never ducked anyone, but Mayweather beat Berto and Conor, what a dazzling end to a remarkable career.

Comment

He fought those available at the time, never ducked anyone, but Mayweather beat Berto and Conor, what a dazzling end to a remarkable career.
            He's no longer in his prime anymore. Marciano in his prime fought guys with losing records. Would it look better if Mayweather fought guys with losing records in his prime?

Comment

Plenty of greats fought cab drivers and bartenders, this is no different. 50-0

Comment

He fought Joe Louis when he was 100 years old. That fight was a joke.....

Comment

mcgregor is probably a top 50 boxer, so its a legit bout, its not like its shaq vs oscar

Comment

Funny how MMA talk about Ray Mercer or Holly Holm doe...

You just gotta love karma!! Notice how the OP said if Floyd loses he'll bump it...

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                      mcgregor is probably a top 50 boxer, so its a legit bout, its not like its shaq vs oscar

probably not.

Comment

Working...
                      X