Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goodbye JMM you were great but not quite elite

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ts you are one stupid dumb muthafuuckerr.

JMM is as elite as they come and a true all time great.

Then you go on to make yourself look more stupid by mentioning that bum wlad as an all time great lol now that guy wasn't "quite elite".

Comment

JMM lost his rivalry to manny let's just get the obvious out of the way.

You can't be officially 1-2-1 and win the rivalry.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
        If you were being honest with yourself JMM should have at least 3 wins over Pac.
        Agreed. JMM is definitely elite, the problem is he never got matched properly. He was hanging in the back when MAB, Morales, and etc were getting the limelight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
          Damn you really get into theory huh...sweating writing them posts?

Last summer I installed Mayweather Sr. posters in Mosques toilet rooms. It's the most original thing ever done. I'll save you the trouble in saying this, for the context in your - following my nuts in a failed matter approach - so, "by all means quote me on it again!" Send me some green k at least for following my nuts
          The f**k is your cornball ass rambling about? Didn't you say you were supposed to be educated? Lmao did you get your degrees online?

"Sweating writing them posts."

"Following my nuts in a failed matter approach."

You're f**king cringe worthy, lol.

And if putting Mayweather Sr. posters in Mosques is your life highlight, then you're even more of a bigger cheeseball loser than I imagined.

Comment

Marquez never got ktf unconscious, and nor did he lose to a Singsurat or Horn.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              The f**k is your cornball ass rambling about? Didn't you say you were supposed to be educated? Lmao did you get your degrees online?

"Sweating writing them posts."

"Following my nuts in a failed matter approach."

You're f**king cringe worthy, lol.

And if putting Mayweather Sr. posters in Mosques is your life highlight, then you're even more of a bigger cheeseball loser than I imagined.
              Yeah man, I put out posters of the Mayweather's watching Brian Sutherland highlights. I have created a new religion, posting Mayweather posters on walls is my original concept bruh! Would u like an internship?

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                JMM lost his rivalry to manny let's just get the obvious out of the way.

You can't be officially 1-2-1 and win the rivalry.
                Why not? JMM made everyone forget about the close fight and robbery with one punch!

Comment

JMM would be far higher in the ATG ranks if he could beat Manny clean when they were both prime. Unfortunately he went 0-2-1 against a prime Manny. He was clowned by Floyd. So that's 2 atgs that were prime and he couldn't get the wins.

Comment

Working...
                  X