Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we all just agree that Floyds resume is arguably the greatest ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we all just agree that Floyds resume is arguably the greatest ever?

Mayweather became arguably the greatest chess player in the history of the sport. But most people don’t enjoy watching chess, as much as we might appreciate the brilliance of it. Whether in the ring or in promotions, Mayweather took a few risks to put himself into the position he is today. With just under $1 billion earned, an unblemished record and all of his faculties, it’s hard to debate Mayweather’s greatness. But given all the extra circumstances, it’s easy to forget how far Mayweather has come.

Floyd is T.B.E. but for some reason they would put another man with less accomplishments ahead of him. I wonder how he would be treated if he was lil g with those accomplishments.....????

Comment

had he not went into exile on all those prime names @ ww i'd be thoroughly impressed with no questions asked

Comment

I look at guys like Ali, SRR, SRL and Hagler and they fought and beat all time greats, a lot of people that Floyd has beat will never be considered all time greats, we'll have to wait and see when they retire to see how many actually make it to the hall of fame. This can be argued a millions ways, but I think he has a very solid resume.

Comment

TBE when it comes to the business aspect of the sport but when it comes to the fight game nowhere close to the best...

Comment

Floyd got the best resume of any fighter in a long time but theres too many haters here to admit it

Comment

floyd boys are too damn sensitive

Comment

I think there would need to be a whole lot of arguing.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                  floyd boys are too damn sensitive
                  yes men usually are.

Comment

Working...
                  X