Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's just a jealous old man TBE about to get paid!!! 💰 💰 🤑🤑🤑

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
      many Youtube Channels are hating on Bernard... that he needs to ''give back and support...''

I'll raise you 1 Sugar Ray Leonard statement:

Waiting for SRL to declare Ali vs Inoki is garbage

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Crazy idea first off.

But okay lets say Floyd is throwing the fight. If he can't pay the tax man right now how much could he really bet on himself to make THAT much money vs what he's already likely to get ($250M+ easy I'd imagine). I mean only $200M gets bet on the Superbowl (legally) each year so Floyd would have to bet something like ~$50M of all the money bet on the SuperBowl to win ~$260M. And if he did it illegally who's betting THAT much money &/or doesn't have links to Floyd being the one making the bet? I mean if J'Leon Love walks into some international Mexican drug lords mansion to bet on Conor J'Leon Love is gonna be buried in the cement of some Mexican bank being built as we speak. And that doesn't even contend with the biggest problem, if Floyd has $50M to legally or illegally bet on himself why doesn't he just pay the taxman in the first place.

But thanks for the fun little creative idea to think about. Would be a good comedy movie about boxing/sports doe maybe.
        Floyd not paying IRS does not mean he doesn't have the captial to place a bet, or better yet do it through an anonymous but very rich contact. And like I said I don't think he will do it, but shame on you if you really think it can't be done.

Comment

I think a lot of these old cats are bitter they put their entire being into the sport of boxing and made peanuts, they got to do meet and greets at 3 star hotels shaking hands with losers just to make ends meets. Money fought smart and is one of the richest athletes in history. Don't be mad SRL, maybe the money team is hiring.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            Floyd not paying IRS does not mean he doesn't have the captial to place a bet, or better yet do it through an anonymous but very rich contact. And like I said I don't think he will do it, but shame on you if you really think it can't be done.
            I seriously doubt Floyd has the criminal connections to go place a $50M bet for the other guy & not getting found out by the guy he's placing the bet with & end up buried somewhere himself for trying to outsmart some crazy rich Freeway Rick Ross type criminal.

And yea I think if you got a spare $50M you pay the tax guy over placing a bet against yourself vs a guy who might not even do enough damage to you for you to legit lose lol. If you wanna throw a fight fight a legit guy, who's probably gonna be a bigger dog then Conor is, & who'll actually be able to damage you enough to beat you/give you some shots that you can fall to or quit in your corner over.

If you are gonna do something dirty you maximize your upside & minimize your downside. I mean if anything Floyd bets on himself at +270ish to win by 12 round decision (vs +550ish to lose) & coast with Conor all night. 1)You don't gotta lose the fight so future paydays are can still be maximized if you fight again, 2)You don't damage your rep & 3)You only get shorted about half of what you'd make for losing.

Some of you guys suck as angleshooters.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              I seriously doubt Floyd has the criminal connections to go place a $50M bet for the other guy & not getting found out by the guy he's placing the bet with & end up buried somewhere himself for trying to outsmart some crazy rich Freeway Rick Ross type criminal.

And yea I think if you got a spare $50M you pay the tax guy over placing a bet against yourself vs a guy who might not even do enough damage to you for you to legit lose lol. If you wanna throw a fight fight a legit guy, who's probably gonna be a bigger dog then Conor is, & who'll actually be able to damage you enough to beat you/give you some shots that you can fall to or quit in your corner over.

If you are gonna do something dirty you maximize your upside & minimize your downside. I mean if anything Floyd bets on himself at +270ish to win by 12 round decision (vs +550ish to lose) & coast with Conor all night. 1)You don't gotta lose the fight so future paydays are can still be maximized if you fight again, 2)You don't damage your rep & 3)You only get shorted about half of what you'd make for losing.

Some of you guys suck as angleshooters.
              I never brought up no 50$ mil figure, that was all you.

Mayweather will get paid the same amount win or lose, plus since he is the main promoter, he will reap all the benefits from this as well.... So there's that...
              And he could make a couple mil$$ on a side bet.

But like I said earlier, I don't think he will take a dive to damage his reputation. He wants that 50-0 perfect record.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                I never brought up no 50$ mil figure, that was all you.

Mayweather will get paid the same amount win or lose, plus since he is the main promoter, he will reap all the benefits from this as well.... So there's that...
                And he could make a couple mil$$ on a side bet.
                What dumbass is betting on himself to lose in a quarter billion dollar payday fight to "make a couple mill on a side bet"? Thats even a more ******ed theory lmfao.

Cmon man if you are gonna play around with a silly ass idea like that be somewhat serious in the dynamics of why it could make sense via some sorta logic.

Comment

Working...
                X