Vasyl Lomachenko Appreciation Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vasyl Lomachenko Appreciation Thread

8-1, 6 KO's. 396-1

Former WBO Featherweight Champion of the World and The reigning, defending WBO Super Featherweight Champion of the Woooorld!"

Vasyl "HI-TECH" Lomachenko!

#TheMatrix
    #TakesYourHeart
    #TakesYourSoul
    #TheNoMasGiver
    #Unparralled

why he aint showboat against salido doe?

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
      why he aint showboat against salido doe?
      Oh ****, mah ***** is back.

Comment

I'll pass on this appreciation thread. I only like fighters who still got they 'oh'.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          Oh ****, mah ***** is back.
          Better run from him now.

Comment

I really like Loma but don't want to be associated with the very worst scumbags that are part of his fanbase.

I truly hope things change and he gets all the fights he could because if he does and wins them all he might pass Floyd and enter the top 10-15 ATG list.

Imagine how special it would be if he beat Berchelt, Easter, Linares, Mikey, Crawford and Spence?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              I really like Loma but don't want to be associated with the very worst scumbags that are part of his fanbase.

I truly hope things change and he gets all the fights he could because if he does and wins them all he might pass Floyd and enter the top 10-15 ATG list.

Imagine how special it would be if he beat Berchelt, Easter, Linares, Mikey, Crawford and Spence?
              We have to be realistic, he can't beat Spence and Crawford through pure reach and size alone. He doesn't have the Body structure Floyd and Manny has to take the punishment like they did against bigger and he doesn't have the power to stop them from coming at him.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                We have to be realistic, he can't beat Spence and Crawford through pure reach and size alone. He doesn't have the Body structure Floyd and Manny has to take the punishment like they did against bigger and he doesn't have the power to stop them from coming at him.
                Maybe, maybe not. He doesn't have the reach, but Duran didn't have it on Ray or Barkley. you don't have to take punishment to win.

I am not saying I would favor him. I am just imagining the scenario and how special it would be.

Comment

Working...
                X