No announcement yet.

Breazeale vs Szpilka

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
    Breazeale was being schooled by Mansour before the freak injury, I'd rather have seen Mansour vs Szpila. Breazeale is awful.

I had Szpilka out pointing Wilder at the time of the stoppage. This is two C class level opponents, I have very little in this fight as I hadn't in Chisora or Whyte, these guys have no business fighting for world titles but make for competitive action amongst themselves.
    Mansaur wasnt making it through that fight,he was eating to many punches and was slowly breaking down. If Breazeale was actually in shape in that fight the same thing happens but sooner.

Comment

Decent Undercard Match Up! Szpilka destroys him though, he was doing very well before getting knocked out

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        Yep

It must be hell to get inside on Dominic the Great.
        I didn't know you like Polish men either..

Comment

Breazeale has a really bad defense. I dont really think its about his chin, he just gets hit flush with the full force of the punches too often.
          If Kassi had more power, he would have stopped Breazeale too. Mansour hurt Breazeale several times until he nearly bit off his tongue.
          Even Consuegra hit Breazeale clean in the opening round.

His offense is alright, when he gets going, he can do damage, but he cant cut off the ring and just follows you around with his hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            Mansaur wasnt making it through that fight,he was eating to many punches and was slowly breaking down. If Breazeale was actually in shape in that fight the same thing happens but sooner.
            Yeh right, Breazeale looked truly awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
              Yeh right, Breazeale looked truly awful.
              Breazeale won the last two rounds before the stoppage and starting landing counter rights off the ropes and had Mansour breathing heavy and stumbling around...sorry thats what went down.
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-30-2016, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Logical matchup I think

I'd watch it

Comment

Szpilka will beat him on points or by a late stoppage. Brazil is nothing to write home about.

Wouldn't be surprised if got another undeserved title shot after this, not necessarily at Wilder's belt.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    Breazeale won the last two rounds before the stoppage and starting landing counter rights off the ropes and had Mansour breathing heavy and stumbling around...sorry thats what went down.
                    You're one of the biggest blow hard Joshua fan boys on the site, it's obvious what's at play here, you're trying to inflate Breazeale's win to elevate Joshua's win himself.

Mansour was going to stop Breazeale the guy looked mentally and physically shattered, he was extremly fortunate to win in that fight not before the freak injury.

Comment

Szpilka for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X