No announcement yet.

Goodbye BoxingScene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye BoxingScene

My time was short, and I've only had a handful of posts, but these are my last words. I do not believe in an after life and I have accepted my fate.

For those interested I was laying in my bed, the soft glow from my laptop monitor being the only light in the darkness of my room. When suddenly my hand was dive bombed by what sounded like a moth, or some sort of flying insect. I have gone looking but I fear it is seeking shelter in my bed.

These are my last words.

Speak with our lead recruiter, Hugh. Come join us at The Mullet Team and you'll see the light.

I'll PM you our brochure.

Comment

God bless 2ofEverything.

I hope you recover from your moth bite

Comment

Don't worry, probably just one of these.

Comment

Never give up, never surrender. Remember, to this moth, you are a dangerous, giant human who can kill it with one slap of a flip flop.

Comment

Catch that son of a bitch and eat it.

Comment

What if the hunter.....becomes the hunted......

Comment

Dear Moth,

If you can read this, Thank you.

DM

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
                  My time was short, and I've only had a handful of posts, but these are my last words. I do not believe in an after life and I have accepted my fate.

For those interested I was laying in my bed, the soft glow from my laptop monitor being the only light in the darkness of my room. When suddenly my hand was dive bombed by what sounded like a moth, or some sort of flying insect. I have gone looking but I fear it is seeking shelter in my bed.

These are my last words.
                  This is what I thought about after reading this.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post

These are my last words.
                    See you in a couple of days.

Comment

Working...
                    X