Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it normal to think about killing yourself? Do you? (Anonymous poll)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    EVERYONE. i mean everyone has been in your shoes. its not easy being on earth. hell even the richest motherfckers kill themselves too.

seek professional help bro.
    if you wanna get laid, earn 80 bucks, pay a hooker for a bj
    Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    This.

A bj is the best remedy for depression and suicidal thoughts. Hookers are like dirty angels.

Punchr is like the Bud Bundy of boxingscene.
    Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
    Get some professional, whatever it is you're going through, you don't need to do it alone.
    I just want to get it clear.

In the context of this thread, 'professional help' means from a hooker. Right?

Comment

If I was a ugly little 50 year, low testosterone tranny boy, who lived off my daddy, like 1bad I'd fcking off myself real quick.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post

I think about hanging myself. I know it's not the answer, but I play it out in my mind every day. This morning I also thought out shooting myself in the head.

It's crazy.

Why do I think these dark thoughts? Do you?

I know ending it is not the right thing to do but it's always on my mind.

What can I do? Please help. I've never had dark thoughts to this degree before.
        Completely normal...heard you smashing too many bishes cabron

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
          I just want to get it clear.

In the context of this thread, 'professional help' means from a hooker. Right?
          Of course, I apologize if anyone misinterpreted my post.

Comment

No - it's absolutely not normal at all.

These are symptoms of depression and low self-esteem, if you're having these type of thoughts seek help immediately man.

Don't do anything stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post

I think about hanging myself. I know it's not the answer, but I play it out in my mind every day. This morning I also thought out shooting myself in the head.

It's crazy.

Why do I think these dark thoughts? Do you?

I know ending it is not the right thing to do but it's always on my mind.

What can I do? Please help. I've never had dark thoughts to this degree before.
              I don't know much about you but I do know whatever you have brewing around your head really connected with you, i can't deny that and I also can't deny that im inspired by your passion... I want in, let's do it, suicide pact ***** let's blow our ****ing brains out

Comment

Working...
              X