Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it normal to think about killing yourself? Do you? (Anonymous poll)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive had suicidal thoughts before. It is pretty common i believe.

Comment

You could probably make enough money to last the rest of your life if you did it on a live web cam show.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
        You could probably make enough money to last the rest of your life if you did it on a live web cam show.

Comment

Its pretty common to have them when your in a funk and its hard finding away out but theres a difference between a dumb thought you brush off and actually thinking about ways to do it.

but social media I feel like has really created a mental health crisis in America because it just makes people compare themselves to others everyday even tho people are just flexin all the time anyways

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
            Do you think lack of affection from women can make a man suicidal?
            I had a bad bish...she wanted to die...
            I got tired of her bs...choked her
            She fought back for life....

If you want... I'll choke you too

Comment

I think it's very common in this day and age to find oneself in conditions wherein suicide seems like a feasible alternative (though hopefully a distant one), given the entirety of circumstances one is facing.

However, it is at best an attempt at an escape. In real life, there are not many problems that are too big to handle. It could mean making some significant changes. It requires self evaluation and figuring out what is important to you and how to maximize the positive influences related to those things. The journey to personal redemption can be fulfilling.

Just try not to accept it as normal, even if it can seem rational. There is a way out of almost every situation.

Comment

First world problems.

Comment

EVERYONE. i mean everyone has been in your shoes. its not easy being on earth. hell even the richest motherfckers kill themselves too.

seek professional help bro.
                  if you wanna get laid, earn 80 bucks, pay a hooker for a bj

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                    seek professional help bro.
                    if you wanna get laid, earn 80 bucks, pay a hooker for a bj

This.

A bj is the best remedy for depression and suicidal thoughts. Hookers are like dirty angels.

Punchr is like the Bud Bundy of boxingscene.

Comment

Get some professional, whatever it is you're going through, you don't need to do it alone.

Comment

Working...
                      X