Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: McGregor Drops Malignaggi in Sparring, Works Him Over

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by True That View Post
    Lol, Paulie got it put on him in those clips. That left that snapped his head back was some funny ****.

I want to see the whole 12 round session and see how it went to make an assessment.

I got Floyd in a 12 round Unanimous Decision, write it down. Have you ever seen anything else?
    I agree that is the most likely scenario. My second favorite guess would be similar to Mayweather's fight with Diego "Chico" Coralles. Floyd's skills are just too much and the corner, referee, MD... stops the contest at some point after multiple knockdowns.

What is the matter with Paulie? The more he talks, the more they play him. I enjoyed his boxing career and his commentator work, but what a motormouth. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      Definitely wasn't a knockdown. If you watch you see Connor's hand on Paulie's head and then he pushes. The clip BEFORE it is worse though, if the ropes weren't there he might have stumbled right out of the ring lol.
      Ref would have called a knockdown in a real fight. What push?

Comment

• Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
        If anyone really thinks Conor is a serious threat to Floyd after watching that, they really don't understand the sport of boxing. Conor is a one handed fighter. His left is dangerous, but do you really wholeheartedly believe that Floyd doesn't know how to defend it??? Even if you don't put Floyd in your top ten p4p greatest, he is still top 5 best defensive fighter ever. And unlike Paulie, he will be in tip top shape. This video means absolutely nothing.
        No one believes that you moron. We're just laughing at Paulie getting clowned.

Comment

• Originally posted by fatboy33 View Post
          first it was "its a lie!"

then "it was a push down"

then it was "paulie actually beat him up, i believe Paulie"

then it was, "paulie was clearly off balance"

then it was "well, Conor doesn't know how to turn shots over!"

then it was, "frekan stupid UFC fans cant wait for them to go back"

<- you are here->

then it will be "hah see how great Mayweather looked at the weigh ins? Conors dead"

then it will be "here we go, no chance at Conor winning this! Floyds got this, should be easy!"

then it will be "What the FUUCKK??? Whats gooing on???"

Then it will be "FLOYD WHAT THE FUUCK!!! DEFEND YOURSELF!!"

Then you will see floyd unconcious on the floor

Then it will be "Floyd was old and overrated and out of prime... Conor is ****, MMA is ****, UFC is ****."

Hi Fatboy, I don't know if that was a general response or a response directly to me, but that was actually my first posting on this Paulie/Conor sparring session, and yes Paulie went down but it was not a punch that caused the downward momentum. If Conor knocks floyd out fair play to him, and he will have all my respect as a puncher... fact is he can't box, he can punch and is unauthodox which is always a nightmare to fight, at the gym no one likes sparring novices because they normally do better than seasoned pro's because they just have a go and don't really know what the fk their doing... I'm not say Conor doesn't know what he's doing but in the square ring he is a fish out of water and you will see that on the 26th, if he beats Floyd, I will applaud him, not make excuses as it will be the biggest upset in boxing history.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
            ^THIS

I think we're overlooking how good Conor could have been if he had Floyd-like experience because we know he stands no real chance vs. FMJ. Give the man some credit. Paulie is no punk. Ask Broner who almost took an L from him.
            I mean he's has to have some mad athletic skills!!! He beat a 170 lb guy. UFC doesn't have weight classes every few lbs. Connor was 145 and then 155 followed with Diaz at 170.

Boxing featherweight 126
            UFC featherweight 145

Comment

• Comment

• But the ref didn't call a knockdown, so you're wrong.

Cortez is there to simulate a real fight, he didn't count it as a knockdown you can clearly see that. Now shut up and stop glorbing Mcgregor's dck.

Comment

• People like you (hype job) are the the reason we have this idiot as a president. Just making up your own facts. Hype job you say you didn't see a push you have to be kidding me. It's as if you think no one else has eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer_of_Sheep View Post
                    But the ref didn't call a knockdown, so you're wrong.

Cortez is there to simulate a real fight, he didn't count it as a knockdown you can clearly see that. Now shut up and stop glorbing Mcgregor's dck.

Comment

• Originally posted by dtown1000 View Post
                      People like you (hype job) are the the reason we have this idiot as a president. Just making up your own facts. Hype job you say you didn't see a push you have to be kidding me. It's as if you think no one else has eyes.

Comment

Working...
                      X