No announcement yet.

Is the American flag....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nexus-6 View Post
    Ok we get it...you can't afford an American flag to display outside of your trailer, no need to take it out on everybody else, jeez !
    Yea I'm poor and can't afford one and you are rich and fly the flag? lol lol lol lol lol

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
      Yea I'm poor and can't afford one and you are rich and fly the flag? lol lol lol lol lol
      Makes me wonder in whos flag do u proudly represent?

Comment

You don't need to be rich to get a flag, follow my lead and do what I did...I stole mine off of the Pakistani familys house down the street that was desperately trying to blend into the neighborhood...I do feel bad tho because once the word got around that damn foreigners moved in somebody burnt their house down, now my town is sadly all white again !
        Last edited by HipsterRan; 07-27-2017, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
          Makes me wonder in whos flag do u proudly represent?
          Makes you wonder huh? Lol lol lol "I'm a proud American and therefore I fly my flag" lol lol lol lol. No you broke and mad at people who are not white and make more money than you. Lol lol lol

Comment

Makes you wonder huh? Lol lol lol "I'm a proud American and therefore I fly my flag" lol lol lol lol. No you broke and mad at people who are not white and make more money than you. Lol lol lol
            I don't get it.

And yes u haven't answered my question
            If u find the American flag to be racist which country's flag do u fly?

Comment

I don't get it.

We definitely know it's not a flag from anywhere in Northern Africa, he hates Africans with a passion and would never set foot there !

Comment

I don't get it.

Who said the American flag was racist? Not me. I asked a question about if the American flag was a symbol for white racist.

TBH I've heard that white middle aged and even 20 something white males utilize it as a racist symbol for themselves. Look dude being in the line of work I'm in and being white i hear lots of things from my fellow whites. And the American flag being a symbol for racist whites was one of them.

I just wanted to see what my fellow lounge heads thought about it. Got it buddy.

Comment

Who said the American flag was racist? Not me. I asked a question about if the American flag was a symbol for white racist.

TBH I've heard that white middle aged and even 20 something white males utilize it as a racist symbol for themselves. Look dude being in the line of work I'm in and being white i hear lots of things from my fellow whites. And the American flag being a symbol for racist whites was one of them.

I just wanted to see what my fellow lounge heads thought about it. Got it buddy.
                  Oh I see ur a self hating white person
                  Do u personally give free blow jobs to African Americans coz u feel bad for them on a daily basis?

Comment

Oh I see ur a self hating white person
                    Do u personally give free blow jobs to African Americans coz u feel bad for them on a daily basis?
                    What a great cuck style response. When in doubt and if something is over your head intelligence wise. Tell someone they suck BBC. LOL LOL LOL LOL.

"I'm a proud American therefore i fly the flag". No you loser phaggot you broke and mad that non whites have passed your white ass up. Lol lol lol lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Nexus-6 View Post
                      You're dealing with someone that said in not so many words that he wouldn't move to Northern Africa because there is too many blacks !

Comment

Working...
                      X