Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Laughs at Jeff Lacy Comparisons From Team Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once brook deals with spence all you American posters will turn on him (like always)

People will claim he was a hype job just like lacy . Modern day sugar ray lemard talk is crazy .

I'm just hopeing it's a good fight
    Last edited by Straightener; 05-16-2017, 03:15 AM.

Comment

Delusional

Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
      Many may disagree, but Spence is a modern day Ray Leonard without the flash. He has speed and power in both hands, skill, and is fundamentally sound. Lets see if he has Leonard's heart and chin. If so, this kid will be an all time great. He's in a division that is stacked. There are very good quality fighters he can develop rivalries with. Plus he's exciting to watch. There is no limit for this kid if he can stay focused.
      Why is that that you people are so DESPERATE for a great hope.....So easily duped into buying the hype. Spence is the poor mans black Gerry Cooney

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Truth View Post
        Why is that that you people are so DESPERATE for a great hope.....So easily duped into buying the hype. Spence is the poor mans black Gerry Cooney
        the irony of you talking about "you people", "great white hope" and "GGGerry Cooney"

Comment

I don't see the Jeff Lacy comparison at at all. Lacy was compact. Spence is lanky and agile.

Spence to me looks like the real deal. He can do it all. His body work is tremendous.

Spence hasn't really had his chin tested yet though. His head movement is so good, I haven't seen him really hit clean. The only thing left for Spence to prove is that he can take an punch from someone with power. Too bad, Thurman may be ducking.

Comment

When Brook loses all that weight, and feels that first body shot, he'll wish he had of listened to his handlers, and fought @ 154! It's over in 9, Spence Jr. by TKO!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              When Brook loses all that weight, and feels that first body shot, he'll wish he had of listened to his handlers, and fought @ 154! It's over in 9, Spence Jr. by TKO!
              Already an excuse for Brook lol. The world has become so pussified by Liberals that everything is an excuse.

Don't blame the weight. First Brook was too small for Middleweight and now he's drained. Fk you.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                I don't see the Jeff Lacy comparison at at all. Lacy was compact. Spence is lanky and agile.

Spence to me looks like the real deal. He can do it all. His body work is tremendous.

Spence hasn't really had his chin tested yet though. His head movement is so good, I haven't seen him really hit clean. The only thing left for Spence to prove is that he can take an punch from someone with power. Too bad, Thurman may be ducking.
                Spence's head movement is 'so good'?

He gets tagged in every fight,even by Bundu. He looks very uncomfortable every time he gets touched up. His defense isn't great and that's been proven already.

His offense is really good though.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  Spence's head movement is 'so good'?

He gets tagged in every fight,even by Bundu. He looks very uncomfortable every time he gets touched up. His defense isn't great and that's been proven already.

His offense is really good though.
                  Lol @ you believing the mundane online criticism. Spence was walking Bundu down for the stoppage. If you watch that fight though, Spence's head movement was sick when he actually wanted to just box.

Comment

Spence is going to hit the canvas with them chocolate brownies lol

Comment

I think it's weird for his team (guys who should be experts) repeating something like this. Just shows the fanboyism that can exist even in the circles of professionals.

If they actually think this kid is comparable to Jeff Lacy then Kell is in trouble. Kell isn't Joe Calzaghe by a long shot. He'll likely get stopped in this fight without his A-game.

Like I've said for weeks...Hagler v. Minter 2.0 coming soon

Comment

Working...
                      X