Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SHOTS FIRED!!] [VIDEO] FOX SPORTS: "MAYWEATHER RUNNING SCARED from MCGREGOR!!!!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
    I like Conor but this is ridiculous. How is a retired boxer scared of an MMA fighter with limited boxing experience?

And Skip Bayless is a troll. Just a few months ago he said Floyd would beat Conor in a street fight. Green K to anyone who can find that video.
    Here you go...

http://www.total******rts.com/2016/03/06/skip-bayless-floyd-mayweather-would-punish-conor-mcgregor-in-a-street-fight-video/

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      The link isn't working

Comment

UM he would. ANY MMA fighter can take out a boxer in a street fight. Once they take it to the ground, it is pretty much over for the boxer. They'd snap and rip ANY LIMB off their choice off the boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
          The link isn't working
          http://www.total.pro.sports.com/2016/03/06/skip-bayless-floyd-mayweather-would-punish-conor-mcgregor-in-a-street-fight-video/

Take the dots out between total pro and sports. Maybe that will work. All I did was google skip Bayless says Floyd will beat mcgregor

Comment

Originally posted by TheNotoriousOne View Post
            UM he would. ANY MMA fighter can take out a boxer in a street fight. Once they take it to the ground, it is pretty much over for the boxer. They'd snap and rip ANY LIMB off their choice off the boxer.
            I agree in a street fight, but here Skip is saying that Floyd would win a street fight. This is what Skip says:

“I think Floyd would handle him(McGregor) in a street fight. I just think he’d out-dance him, he’d out-box him, he’d out-everything him. I believe Floyd would punish Conor McGregor in a flat out street fight with no rules. He’s just too gifted with his fists”

Comment

I agree in a street fight, but here Skip is saying that Floyd would win a street fight. This is what Skip says:

“I think Floyd would handle him(McGregor) in a street fight. I just think he’d out-dance him, he’d out-box him, he’d out-everything him. I believe Floyd would punish Conor McGregor in a flat out street fight with no rules. He’s just too gifted with his fists”
              Oh okay please remove that from the thread lol. Edit the post and remove those links and those quotes. They are probably fake bro. Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheNotoriousOne View Post
                Oh okay please remove that from the thread lol. Edit the post and remove those links and those quotes. They are probably fake bro. Thanks!!
                What kind of BS are you on? You don't like what's posted so want to sensor it? You lost your mind kid.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSION1 (V1) View Post
                  if anyone on this site is a troll it would be you. If skip also said Pac would destroy Floyd we see how that turned out
                  Skip had no idea Manny was gonna tear his shoulder in the fight.

And....?

Comment

Working...
                  X