Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Right Shoulder at 100% Will Help A lot With Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
    am i crazy for thinking that fight could've gone either way?
    Yes. Floyd lost by 2 rounds minimum.

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
      1. You are crazy. Manny was schooled. He looked like an amateur lunging in only to hit air. Remember Manny landed ZERO punches in the first round. That's bad.

2. The "injury plot" was so they can abuse TORADOL on fight night and use the controvesial Platelet Rich Plasma treatment to legally dope.
      man i don't know wtf y'all was watching man, i I didn't see no "schooling" going on..some rounds neither of them did much of anything, making that a swing round..again the only way is a wipe out is if you give EVERY toss up round to floyd ..but fck it, that sht is old news now.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
        His shoulder being 100% only means he'll have to come up with a new excuse when he loses to Mayweather just as easily as the first time. I imagine an elbow injury from years ago we'll be hearing about for the first time, tight calves, or the wrong socks will be to blame.

BWaHaahahaaHA!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
          This video is pure kryptonite to the losers trolling around saying Floyd won that fight. Keep owning these pukes.
          They become absolutely silent when I post this. They can't account for those landed pacquaio punches.

Comment

Working...
          X