• Show
Clear All

• Married men with sidepieces

How did that work out for you? Share your story

Are u asking for an confession, u sound like a undercover agent

Comment

Lool nah he just want tips

Comment

I spend to much time on my wife to have time for a second chick. Loving someone 100 is a full time job. Not looking to put in that over time.

Comment

Comment

I’ll have to somehow find a way to sign in as a guest to comment on this but I will tell u I have a dear friend who is about 70 tell me that In all his years he hasn’t seen anything good come from it yet. It just isn’t worth it, from guarding your phone like Fort Knox to managing time then the emotional damage between both parties, it’s tough but it could be fun I asked my wife can I have just 2 other women on the side she said he’ll no

Comment

My workout partner has 3 or 4 at a time. I really don't understand how he does it. Its consumed his life. No thanks.

Comment

I've never understood guys who do this.

If you want to play the field, go right ahead and do it.

But why get into an exclusive relationship when you know you still want to see other women?

It seems an unnecessary complication.

Comment

Take this Trend Down !!

Y'all need to make a positive husband trend. Not this bs. Nothing good will come from this and I pray you don't have kids. This stuff has lasting effects.

Comment

And this is partly what's wrong with out society, on both ends.

Comment

Working...
                    X