Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Nelo beats Danny J... what excuses are Nelo haters gonna come up with?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Introspective View Post
    "golovkin already beat him softened him for canelo"

"jacobs was paid off from goldenboy not to press the action of course canelos counter punches weren't a factor"

"b but oscar shoves utensils in his bunghole"

Comment

"Danny outboxed him it wasn't even close"

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
        "Danny outboxed him it wasn't even close"

Comment

I'd think Canelo has a chance to KO Jacobs. He won't headhunt like GGG did in the Jacobs fight. His bidy shots are lethal

Comment

Why don't we watch the fight and then decide for ourselves who won. Your setting up a scenario ahead of time in case Canelo struggles and gets a gift from the judges. Sounds like you have no faith in your fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              Why don't we watch the fight and then decide for ourselves who won. Your setting up a scenario ahead of time in case Canelo struggles and gets a gift from the judges. Sounds like you have no faith in your fighter.
              Im going for Jacobs tho...................................

Comment

Canelo could retire right now at age 28 and be a guaranteed hall of famer. He deserves a ton of credit for consistently fighting top opposition. I remember some of the clowns on this site was so sure he was going to face Lemieux next and not Jacobs. Canelo keeps proving the haters wrong.

Comment

They’ll find another guy to hype up, claim Canelo is ducking him, then claim the guy is washed up and got robbed on the cards against Cash Cow Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                    They’ll find another guy to hype up, claim Canelo is ducking him, then claim the guy is washed up and got robbed on the cards against Cash Cow Canelo.
                    All I know is Eric Gomez is a lucky ass success story. Was Oscar's boy since school. I even remember seeing Gomez when Chololo Larios was fighting Pacquiao.

I think Gomez vs Sam Watson needs to happen on a PPV undercard to settle the scores. I got Gomez by TKO Mexican style

Comment

The haters will say:
                      "Wow that red head guy suuuuuucks. So what? He beat that black guy that Gorobkins beat already haha stupid red head cheat. Build the wall, I don't like Mexicans because I'm a Trump supporter and laugh at innocent native American man's faces who didn't do nuthin'!"

That's probably what they'll say definitely.

Comment

Working...
                      X