No announcement yet.

Watching Bush and Obama speak today was so refreshing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching Bush and Obama speak today was so refreshing

Good Lord do I miss having a real man in the White House. Obviously there would be reason to disagree with some of either of their stances on a given issue, but at least they were real men of honor and integrity. Can't wait to have another leader like that.

Bush Jr. is pretty much the standard for the biggest piece of shit for a president we've ever had. He's a legitimate war criminal. If the media treated him with the same standard that they do with Trump he would have been impeached and maybe hung like Saddam.... or be in prison. What was the narrative? "Bush is dumb as fuck isn't he folks? here's a segment of him being clumsy and stupid. Isn't that funny?"

Hold all of these clowns to the same standard. You might find all of them lack honor and integrity.
    Last edited by Panopticon; 09-01-2018, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
      Good Lord do I miss having a real man in the White House. Obviously there would be reason to disagree with some of either of their stances on a given issue, but at least they were real men of honor and integrity. Can't wait to have another leader like that.
      Why do people place so much emphasis on "The President" being their leader anyway? Or for that matter any politician? You are engaging in pretty cucky thinking. I suspect female. If not....victim of gay frog chemicals.

Comment

wait hold up, sincd when was Bush a good president? that nígga was just as bad as trump if not worse lmao

Comment

Lol all of a sudden Bush is a hero of the left. You people have no backbone, no consistency in your beliefs.

Comment

Lol I love the way people judge POTUS on the way he speaks.

Comment

This thread is stupid. Bush is a war criminal, and Obama’ continued bushes failed policies.

Slobberts, really, c’mon man, you embarrassing yourself.

Never mind, carry on.. do your thang girl.....just do your thang.
              Last edited by Zaroku; 09-02-2018, 07:18 PM.

Comment

The most funny and ironic thing I see about this country is that we supposedly hold the constitution and it's amendments with such high regard even though one of the core principles of the US has been violated for over 100 years. The founding fathers decorate our Federal Reserve legal tender notes even though they fought against the central banking system that prints our money today. Who won all the wars since 1913? The banks.

Comment

Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
                  The most funny and ironic thing I see about this country is that we supposedly hold the constitution and it's amendments with such high regard even though one of the core principles of the US has been violated for over 100 years. The founding fathers decorate our Federal Reserve legal tender notes even though they fought against the central banking system that prints our money today. Who won all the wars since 1913? The banks.

Agreed, that’s when we became slaves. Our fiat currency has no intrinsic value. The Federal reserve owns us.

Comment

Did Bush build your car? Did Obama build your house? Did Trump cultivate and process the food you're eating? Does Congress and Senate keep your city running? How?

Comment

Working...
                    X