Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia and Zab Judah alleged agreement on rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What can I say? Garcia has officially pulled the B!tch card...

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      He will deserve all the hate and venom that he gets. This is a fight that nobody is calling for.

Comment

Lmao... What can I say.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by handwraps View Post
          Boxscore has an article posted that Danny and Zab spoke in brooklyn about staging their rematch. Thoughtsssss?????????"peeleft:
          is'nt mathysse the #1 contender for garcia's title? thats the fight that should be happening.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
            is'nt mathysse the #1 contender for garcia's title? thats the fight that should be happening.
            Yes. and yes he is. I guess it dont matter.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
              It aint happening brotha, the dude is :

"shook, scared to death scared to look aint no such thing as halfway crooks!"

Kudos to you if you can name the artists and song this quote came from...

Comment

No disrespect to Zab, but he's not winning a rematch. He was only in the fight because Garcia got sloppy and Zab landed a killer left hand. I don't think he lands it again.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
                  It aint happening brotha, the dude is :

"shook, scared to death scared to look aint no such thing as halfway crooks!"

Kudos to you if you can name the artists and song this quote came from...

Mobb Deep - Shook Ones

Comment

If Garcia doesn't fight Lucas, shouldn't they strip him off his title. Its been a long time since Lucas was his mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      No disrespect to Zab, but he's not winning a rematch. He was only in the fight because Garcia got sloppy and Zab landed a killer left hand. I don't think he lands it again.
                      García is always sloppy, especially in the last rounds of the fight. Against an ancient Morales he was getting tagged a lot in the last rounds but he was able to land a hook that dropped Morales, but he was in trouble before that happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X