Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chael Sonnen Cautions of Mayweather-Nasukawa Double Cross

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are so clueless.......if Floyd "loses" in an exhibition controversly the people that hate blacks are gonna suck it up, then there will be a rematch in America or Japan and FLOYD WILL RAKE UP THE MONEY.....AGAIN while he rakes up the money with Broner vs Pac under Mayweather Promotions ALSO

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      If he dies he dies and i hope so.
      An I got fools hating me cause I called a fighter who’s ducked people numerous times Qwackman! Well you put that into the universe so maybe death will visit you or someone you love soon. Hopefully if the truly unfortunate happens to someone you love please keep that energy you have when speaking so cavalier about the death of someone you don’t personally know, I hope you keep the keyboard internet tuff guy act up when death becomes more personal for you!

Comment

So does this fight count as a win/loss???

Comment

Still gotto outbox Floyd for the majority of 9 minutes. And that just not happening. That kid better come with contaminated gloves or a steel chair to have a chance

Comment

Chael "Desperate for attention" Sonnen

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              So does this fight count as a win/loss???
              Its an exhibition so nah it won't count on his record.

That doesn't mean it won't be scored. You can get 3 judges who'll score this just like that nutty Ali vs Inoki exhibition had judges. Thats what I'm curious about still & think they will do cuz this is a huge event card in Japan. They haven't official said they will or won't be judging it doe.

As to a double cross that Sonnen was talking about on his podcast idk how they double cross Floyd exactly unless Tenshin starts throwing kicks or going for a takedown & other non-boxing sh^t & then I suspect Floyd will just cut sh^t short. He might wanna get a favorable US ref in there matter of fact to insure he can't be double crossed in that way.

If they think they can doublecross Floyd by boxing more seriously I think they are underrating who they are boxing.

I for one anticipate this to be a legit 3 round fight & not just "moving around for 9 minutes" like Floyd has classified it as. And if Floyd legit believes that he's not as smart as I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Its an exhibition so nah it won't count on his record.

That doesn't mean it won't be scored. You can get 3 judges who'll score this just like that nutty Ali vs Inoki exhibition had judges. Thats what I'm curious about still & think they will do cuz this is a huge event card in Japan. They haven't official said they will or won't be judging it doe.

As to a double cross that Sonnen was talking about on his podcast idk how they double cross Floyd exactly unless Tenshin starts throwing kicks or going for a takedown & other non-boxing sh^t & then I suspect Floyd will just cut sh^t short. He might wanna get a favorable US ref in there matter of fact to insure he can't be double crossed in that way.

If they think they can doublecross Floyd by boxing more seriously I think they are underrating who they are boxing.

I for one anticipate this to be a legit 3 round fight & not just "moving around for 9 minutes" like Floyd has classified it as. And if Floyd legit believes that he's not as smart as I think.

Im expecting at least one kick or knee.

Comment

i cant wait for this 3 round exhibition, the drama, the excitement i can hardly wait, lets see how it might play out, round 1, bit of feeling out, few sharp shots towards the end, only getting started, round 2, heating up a bit midway through, getting going a bit now, cant wait for round 3, last round, no point in risking much, last round, just coast to victory, that was fun

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    Im expecting at least one kick or knee.
                    Honestly this kid is among the most famous combat sports athletes on Jan. 1 if he throws one kick that hits Floyd in the face (hurting Floyd or not) & gets immediately DQ'd. Hell maybe any kick. Leg kick that wobbles Floyd a lil. Body kick. Whatever.

So if they are using this as a tactic to make Rizin & this kid bigger then they are right now that would be the move for them.

I think that would have more upside to them then "beating" Floyd in a boxing exhibition, scored or nah.

And like Sonnen has mentioned this has been rumored to be a thing with this promoter. Not so much with Rizin, but his previous promotion, Pride.

Comment

I'm worried for Pac s chances of rematch if Floyd can fight exhibitions for 3 rounds!
                      But floyuds wants that new best evers record of 51-0

Comment

Working...
                      X