No announcement yet.

Canelo will NOT lose in his 5 year run with DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Introspective View Post
    Good points but canelo can be tagged when he rests against the ropes someone quicker then ggg could capitalise on that and hit him with a punch he doesn't see. I agree that happening in center ring is highly unlikely but you can never tell that's partly why I enjoy boxing.

You British mate? Watching fury vs pulev on channel 5 tonight?
    no i'm not british and i have no interest in that fight at all lol

Comment

Exactly

The drug cheat can put on rehydration clauses and judges will always favour him

And he takes a good shot amd has good defence so it is hard to stop him

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        I'll take that bet. Wanna do an all in points bet on it?

Canelo is DEFINITELY going to lose during this deal.
        sup man, i ain't trippin we can do that, u a coo dude, don't mind paying up if u right, but man that's bout to b a long time to see whether or not u going collect or not lol, hopefully he loses fast so u ain't got to wait the whole 5 years lol

Me: 100,000,000,010,000,000,876,544.00
        You: 688,702,510,429,291,937,792.00

10/27/18
        Last edited by Gigantes; 10-27-2018, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          I agree with you. It's very unlikely he will lose. For starters he is a great fighter who improves a lot every single fight. I thought he clearly beat Trout and even more clearly beat Cotto by a large amount. The Lara fight was close but I thought Canelo clearly won a close fight. I thought GGG clearly beat him both fights but both fights were close with the 2nd fight being closer. The people in power do not want him losing and will try to influence the judges to make sure he does not lose. To beat Canelo on points a boxer might need to knock him down once or twice. That's very difficult to do since along with GGG he has one of if not the best chin in boxing. Canelo along with Spence and GGG is my favorite fighter so I hope he never loses unless it's to GGG. But if somebody beats him fairly they should give that somebody the win.
          great post, as usual

Comment

Originally posted by Introspective View Post
            I disagree simply as one punch is all it takes in boxing sometimes. Doesnt matter how good a chin is it does get cracked.

You gotta figure the richer & more pampered a fighter gets the less inclined they are too stay hungry/tough when it counts.

People forget canelos been pro since a teen a lot of wear n tear on his knees more specifically his right hand is fuked too. I foresee a big dip in canelo form within 3 years bro's
            cool post, would be cool if you're right

Comment

That’s a cop out. You have to go above and beyond to get decisions over the big name fighters and it’s been that way throughout history.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                Exactly

The drug cheat can put on rehydration clauses and judges will always favour him

And he takes a good shot amd has good defence so it is hard to stop him
                yup, can't overlook that as well

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                  That’s a cop out. You have to go above and beyond to get decisions over the big name fighters and it’s been that way throughout history.
                  Guess Clenelo went above and beyond to get a judge to score a draw with the woman beater *Floyd

but feel free to watch for the next 5 years

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
                    sup man, i ain't trippin we can do that, u a coo dude, don't mind paying up if u right, but man that's bout to b a long time to see whether or not u going collect or not lol, hopefully he loses fast so u ain't got to wait the whole 5 years lol

Me: 100,000,000,010,000,000,876,544.00
                    You: 688,702,510,429,291,937,792.00

10/27/18
                    Nah man I got 99 sextillion(?) to your 100 sextillion(?) I think (look at the total points last row). 688 whatevers is just whats outta my bank or w/e I believe.

We are close in points right now, but I'm cool with doing a on-going all in bet with you where neither one of us makes any major bet that would lose more than idk say 1% of our points (cuz I & probably you don't wanna go on a complete betting hiatus til this specific bet is resolved) with any bet outside of this one.

If 3 years from now I win you'll give me all or up to the amount of points I currently have & if after 11 fights Canelo is undefeated (draws, NC's or any non-red L on boxrec outcome = undefeated obviously) than I'd give you all my points or up to the amount of points you currently have.

So it wouldn't just be your 100 vs my 99 now. If you got 503 sextillion & I got 423 sextillion when the bet ends it'd end up being for 423 sextillion & I'm busted or you're down to 80 sextillion. That make sense? You still down?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Nah man I got 99 sextillion(?) to your 100 sextillion(?) I think (look at the total points last row). 688 whatevers is just whats outta my bank or w/e I believe.

We are close in points right now, but I'm cool with doing a on-going all in bet with you where neither one of us makes any major bet that would lose more than idk say 1% of our points (cuz I & probably you don't wanna go on a complete betting hiatus til this specific bet is resolved) with any bet outside of this one.

If 3 years from now I win you'll give me all or up to the amount of points I currently have & if after 11 fights Canelo is undefeated (draws, NC's or any non-red L on boxrec outcome = undefeated obviously) than I'd give you all my points or up to the amount of points you currently have.

So it wouldn't just be your 100 vs my 99 now. If you got 503 sextillion & I got 423 sextillion when the bet ends it'd end up being for 423 sextillion & I'm busted or you're down to 80 sextillion. That make sense? You still down?
                      o yea man i feel u, i know what u was saying and i noticed the points total too so it wasn't like i was expecting the points total of mines. it was just whatever u had.

but yea if u want to i ain't trippin, we can do it if you want, it's whatever

Comment

Working...
                      X