No announcement yet.

Canelo will NOT lose in his 5 year run with DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo will NOT lose in his 5 year run with DAZN

Save your time and energy people. I'll bump this in 5 years. Clenelo will not lose during his huge contract run.

Even if Clenelo gets schooled for 12 rounds we know he will still get the nod. Only way to beat him is to knock him out and that won't be happening either since Clenelo has a good chin and is pretty strong.

Can't outpoint him, most likely won't be able to knock him out, (will also be matched up carefully), so there really is no reason to waste any time watching something that is already pre-determined.

Come on man, got a "draw" decision against the woman beater *Floyd, and not even going to mention the mess with GGG.

It's only going to get worse and more in favor for him

Ain't going to knock the hustle though, but also ain't going to watch something that's already WWF type determined

if the current USA political climate wasn't so hostile towards Mexico, Canelo could easily be the much awaited for Great White Hope.

Comment

Both decisions against GGG were fair.

Comment

It's going to turn into Germany! Has already started that way with him fighting another British nobody.

All they will do is pit him against bums and why wouldn't they!

I keep saying it, it's the Mexican Americans who keep propping up this fraud, not the Mexico Mexicans.

Comment

Yeah, I agree, they'll feed him until his contract is up.

Comment

Even before the DAZN deal beating Canelo was/is going to be almost impossible unless you stop him or your better shut him out and drop him a couple of times and leave absolutely NO DOUBT

That being said I don't respect fans who are HAPPY that he has the "Boxing Politics Protection" over him. To know beating him on the Cards going into the fight is almost impossible is very bad for the sport. The Controversial Decisions over GGG didn't win over any Casuals that is for sure but I guess that don't matter for some fans just as long as Canelo keeps getting the win

Comment

Only possibility of his getting beat is if they want to manufacture a trilogy or quadrilogy, but who is out there to be the other guy? Gilberto Ramirez? Callum Smith?

Comment

I agree with you. It's very unlikely he will lose. For starters he is a great fighter who improves a lot every single fight. I thought he clearly beat Trout and even more clearly beat Cotto by a large amount. The Lara fight was close but I thought Canelo clearly won a close fight. I thought GGG clearly beat him both fights but both fights were close with the 2nd fight being closer. The people in power do not want him losing and will try to influence the judges to make sure he does not lose. To beat Canelo on points a boxer might need to knock him down once or twice. That's very difficult to do since along with GGG he has one of if not the best chin in boxing. Canelo along with Spence and GGG is my favorite fighter so I hope he never loses unless it's to GGG. But if somebody beats him fairly they should give that somebody the win.

Comment

Originally posted by baroidi View Post
                  if the current USA political climate wasn't so hostile towards Mexico, Canelo could easily be the much awaited for Great White Hope.
                  A Mexican Great White Hope.

Comment

Originally posted by baroidi View Post
                    Just when you thought you've read about all the dumb S H I T possible on NSB, this guy shows up lol......

Comment

Working...
                    X