Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Are Black Boxers Boycotting FightHype?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Are Black Boxers Boycotting FightHype?

Been watching some videos on the old youtube and notice quite of a few black boxers are boycotting doing interviews with fighthype now? why is that?

Did these dude finally get tired of that gay grunt?

Why Are Black Boxers Boycotting FightHype?

a) because you touch yourself at night
    b) 'bout tree fiddy
    c) Wow Mikey Garcia's head is fuccing ENORMOUS!!
    d) All of the above

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      Been watching some videos on the old youtube and notice quite of a few black boxers are boycotting doing interviews with fighthype now? why is that?

Did these dude finally get tired of that gay grunt?
      This has nothing to do with your thread but, ur boy mikey is all smoke and mirrors!

Comment

watch out now.. dont wanna use that word so freely round here.

Comment

Like who? Only one I know is tank because he was mad about an article they put out

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
            Like who? Only one I know is tank because he was mad about an article they put out
            we also have the other african american brother Mr. Adrien Broner who has in the past and apparent is atm refusing to give fighthype any interviews.

Comment

I'm surprised this racist thread is still up. I say one thing about Bob Arum's ethnicity and get banned but this guy can spout out whatever low IQ drivel he desires.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                watch out now.. dont wanna use that word so freely round here.
                The B word?

Comment

Originally posted by Star Platinum View Post
                  I'm surprised this racist thread is still up. I say one thing about Bob Arum's ethnicity and get banned but this guy can spout out whatever low IQ drivel he desires.
                  ***** the fock up already ur in every thread writting the same *****. Go home Stoopid alt

Comment

Isn't Fight Hype owned, partially owned &/or low key sponsored by Floyd?

And if this "black boxer boycott" is just Tank & Broner then it might just be a Tank/Broner vs Floyd thing cuz Tank for sure gots beef with Floyd these days & Broner seems to have beef with Floyd every other week so it checks out.

Comment

Working...
                    X