Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 09-14-2018, 12:18 PM #141
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2968 Post(s)
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 23,347.79
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
Who said that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
I believe that bag of weed was planted by the police to make him look bad.
Itís like the Chapelle show where they sprinkle some crack after shooting every black guy.
LMFAO! If this was a suspect I'd agree but she was off duty and this wasn't a stop or arrest.

That is her weed, vest and paperwork. She probably stayed over the night before
Yu didnt read Bigdunns reply?
man down is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 12:19 PM #142
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 15728 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 62,689.56
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by man down View Post
Let me get this straight, shes "knows the guy and was sleeping with him" and was "trying to cover it up" so she shoots him ONE time?
She shot him twice. Thats why they found 2 shell casings.

I would like to know how the police vest and radio equipment got in his apartment? Maybe she "Went in the wrong apartment " before and dropped them there by accident.

Last edited by The Big Dunn; 09-14-2018 at 12:21 PM.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 12:19 PM #143
Undisputed Champion

man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

I dont understand why no one thinks she didnt make a mistake. Cops work LONG hrs at times. I bet she was tired and ****ed up.

Not saying she shouldnt go to jail but I think people are reading into this.
Old 09-14-2018, 12:22 PM #144
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
She shot him twice. I would like to know how the police vest and radio equipment got in his apartment?

Maybe she "Went in the wrong apartment " before and dropped them there by accident.
In training they teach to empty your mag until theres no threat. Maybe she took the stuff off when she knew she ****ed up and tried to help him.

Either way the facts will come out.
Old 09-14-2018, 12:23 PM #145
Enemy of the State

The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
Who said that?
Did you get that from my post?
Old 09-14-2018, 12:29 PM #146
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1758 Post(s)
AllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,526.97

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Did you get that from my post?
Not even close.
AllBoxingAD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 12:31 PM #147
Enemy of the State

Quote:
I dont understand why no one thinks she didnt make a mistake. Cops work LONG hrs at times. I bet she was tired and ****ed up.

We are just speculating a bit. No offense but this man worked long hours too.

You seem willing to give the cop every benefit of the doubt rather than the man who was in his own house.

Quote:
In training they teach to empty your mag until theres no threat. Maybe she took the stuff off when she knew she ****ed up and tried to help him.

Either way the facts will come out.
Dude, this wasn't an arrest with a suspect nor was this a shootout. Respectfully, you telling everyone about what they teach in training has no relevance.

You keep saying wait for all the facts but that seems to mean you are going to wait until the cops release a story and not question anything.

This officer has changed her story at least once. How can we believe anything she says going forward?

The man was home, he worked a long day as well, he was tired too. It is late at night, his house was broken into, he is scared, it was dark, he was yelled at by someone who just broke in claiming to be a cop, then he gets shot twice.

Whatever other facts there are can't mitigate what she did.
Old 09-14-2018, 12:35 PM #148
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1758 Post(s)
AllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,526.97

Quote:
Yu didnt read Bigdunns reply?
I dont think anyone believes she was trying to cover up their relationship by killing him.

People are questioning if this is a lover's quarrell type deal.

Look ill be honest, I still dont get how it takes her that long to realize that this isnt her apartment. Not only that, but how she got it still is a mystery. I dont believe for a second that this guy kept his door 'slightly ajar' late at night. No one does that.
AllBoxingAD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 04:07 PM #149
Sentenced to Texas

Quoted: 2261 Post(s)
Mooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 16,497.30
a real bro - Ruthless One Great stuff. - Santa_ damn!!! - -jose- No Message - Snoop Frog Salma's a goddess, I bet it tastes like a strawberry. - Santa_ 
Cheers, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:

Interesting legal point called "mistake of fact".....she has the defense if she believed she was in her own home and defending herself. Of course if she takes that defense in front of the grand jury, and that jury takes that to be true and denies the murder charge, than Dallas might just get burned down. The poorer part, anyway. Not where I live.
Mooshashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 04:21 PM #150
Enemy of the State

Word is her twitter has some MAGA related posts. So it looks like just as the police are trying to frame him ina negative way, the community is doing the same to her.

This is going to get uglier as more facts come out.

Share This With Friends

Tags
black, female, home, murders, officer, police, white

User Tag List