Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG starting to sound like Kovalev after the first Ward fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
    Man Canelo got caught with a banned substance in his system and he pulled out of the fight...not Golovkin. And that 118-110 card was a blatant robbery card. Imagine if Borat would've got caught with that PED **** and Nelo complained about it.. all of you guys would be defending Canelo and hating on GGG 24/7. Golovkins comments are not excuses, they are the truth
    Sometimes the truth hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Every person at my house thought GGG was ripped off. I’d be pissed off too if I were him.
      Ok. You had a house full of GGG fans.

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      Yes, because all those Russians are just alike. Does this mean Canelo will win a TKO be blasting GGG repeatedly in the nuts?
      Da **** you talking about? GGG isn't Russian.
      Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Clenela gets a gift to save HER from a loss, gets popped TWICE for banned substances, refuses to do a Face Off with GGG, refuses to do any pressers where GGG will also be there........... and GGG is the one who is mentally weak?

Come on dude.
      You watch other sports right? Teams get bad calls against them all the time and the first thing the coach tells them is to stop thinking about it & move on because you can't change it. They know if their players dwell on the past they'll use that as a crutch and affect their play.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        It happened. Time to get over it and stop dwelling on the past. Focus on the task at hand.
        I’m sure golovkin is just answering the interviews. If he’s making ranting vids about it on youtube then that’s a different story.

Comment

Their situations aren't the same. I think Kovalev had a legit case for being robbed in their first fight, GGG doesn't.

All I'm saying is the whining and dwelling on the past is the same. Both showed mental weakness
          You think Kovalev was robbed when GGG wasnt?.. people, please, stop commenting on this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
            I’m sure golovkin is just answering the interviews. If he’s making ranting vids about it on youtube then that’s a different story.
            When they ask coaches about controversial plays from the previous games they say we aren't focusing on that. We're getting ready for the next opponent

Comment

When they ask coaches about controversial plays from the previous games they say we aren't focusing on that. We're getting ready for the next opponent
              This is boxing brother, not baseball and going back to your previous hilariously comment, GGG had more of a case with the draw with Canelo since he has a factual failed PED test, ward didnt.

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
                You think Kovalev was robbed when GGG wasnt?.. people, please, stop commenting on this thread.
                I think Kovalev clearly won the Ward fight and even got a knockdown.

I think there was one bad scorecard in the GGG-Canelo fight but it was a close fight. I think GGG has a better case to claim he won 7-5. But a 7-5 card is only one round away from a 6-6 card.

Comment

Their situations aren't the same. I think Kovalev had a legit case for being robbed in their first fight, GGG doesn't.

All I'm saying is the whining and dwelling on the past is the same. Both showed mental weakness
                  I guess you haven't been paying attention to public opinion. Most viewers especially pro boxers and their trainers thought GGG did get robbed. GGG wins every opinion poll on who won the fight by a very large amount. A boxer who has over 400 amateur and pro fights and has been champion for 10 straight years with no defeats and 90% KO wins is NOT mentally weak. Complaining when you have every right to complain is not a mental weakness.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    I guess you haven't been paying attention to public opinion. Most viewers especially pro boxers and their trainers thought GGG did get robbed. GGG wins every opinion poll on who won the fight by a very large amount. A boxer who has over 400 amateur and pro fights and has been champion for 10 straight years with no defeats and 90% KO wins is NOT mentally weak. Complaining when you have every right to complain is not a mental weakness.
                    Nobody thought GGG got robbed but his team and his fans. Anyone that watched that fight and thinks it wasn't close has no idea what they were watching.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                      are you going to keep coming with the GED insults? whats next? are you going to insinuate i smoke "crack" because i dont like golovkin thus I must be black and from the "hood"? lol

im a white male from an affluent new england suburb....i know deep down it hurts that a "white" could hate on your fraud hero....but its just reality over here

have a good one mutt
                      I said some of this was tongue and cheek.

It was a statement; you can make money without a GED.

Who said anything about smoking weed or being black?

Never said Golovkin is my “hero” but that is nice of you to acknowledge you are a hater. Haters are emotional clowns who can’t put reason and logic before their feelings. Yeah you sound like your typical New Englander.

And parking and sleeping your van in the nicer part of town doesn’t make you a resident of that town.

Comment

Working...
                      X