Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence-Peterson Peaked at 695K Viewers, Averaged 637K on SHO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence-Peterson Peaked at 695K Viewers, Averaged 637K on SHO

More than twice as many viewers watched Errol Spence Jr.'s most recent fight on Showtime than his previous appearance on the network. Ratings released Tuesday by Nielsen Media Research indicate Spence's convincing victory over Lamont Peterson was watched by a peak audience of 695,000 on Saturday night. The Spence-Peterson fight, which Spence won by technical knockout, drew an average audience of 637,000.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I remember when Showtime was consistently averaging 200-300K. They are slowly inching upward.

Comment

Good numbers for Showtime.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        I remember when Showtime was consistently averaging 200-300K. They are slowly inching upward.
        Espinoza has taken the network a long way. Apparently there's a press conference tomorrow in NYC about PBC's cards coming on Showtime. Dan Rafael posted it on Twitter earlier. Apparently they're announcing 10+ cards or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
          I remember when showtime used to get close to a million viewers.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
            For a small period in 2013. They squandered that opportunity but they are getting back on track.

Comment

Considering there was a big UFC and free Bellator card and Showtime usually does crap numbers I don’t consider that too bad.

Comment

That was the free window period after the Mayweather deal. Those people weren't paying customers. I know, I was one of them. That's how Broner became popular.

Once that deal was up, the numbers went right back down to the number mentioned above.

Comment

hmmm, Rod Salka has put up better numbers on Showtime.

Comment

That was before Showtime began allowing live streaming on their app, which isn't counted by Nielsen.

Comment

Working...
                    X