Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Davis is a beast

50 points 16 rebounds 5 assist 7 steals and 4 blocks in game 1

45 points 17 rebounds 3 assist 2 blocks and 2 steals in game 2

Him, Westbrook, and Harden are going to be putting up insane numbers this year.

Shame Unbrow has to play for NO.

But he did sign that big contract, so he is going to probably be on some shit squads for a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Him, Westbrook, and Harden are going to be putting up insane numbers this year.

Shame Unbrow has to play for NO.

But he did sign that big contract, so he is going to probably be on some shit squads for a minute.
      yep this is going to be an exciting year..Russell went for 51 tonight..2 50 point games in the 1st week??? wow

Comment

Davis is a beast but I wonder if sometime last year or over the summer if he had any regrets over re-signing with the Pelicans.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
          Davis is a beast but I wonder if sometime last year or over the summer if he had any regrets over re-signing with the Pelicans.
          He shouldnt..he gets to shine and show his worth..Great players have to go thru the struggle

Comment

The Pelicans need to tank this year. They have Davis and a bunch of d league nobodies. I'm a basketball aficionado and I have no idea who some of the guys on their roster are. They have the worst roster in the NBA. Tim Frazier??? However, it's not that hard to get good in basketball. This years draft class is ridiculously good. Pair Davis with potential stars like Josh Jackson, Markelle Fultz, Harry Giles, Jason Tatum, Dennis Smith Jr and the Pelicans might be in business.

Comment

Anthony Davis is glass

Comment

Yeah The Brow is definitely a monster

He dropped something like 60 plus on the Pistons last year if I recall correctly

Comment

Working...
                X