• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abovetheclouds View Post
    Water is wet.

Patriotism is not a crime.

Crap thread.

Get yo rep up foo'
    Obviously you didn’t read the first sentence. Who said it was a crime? It was a interesting take so I decided to post it. This was really for Americans who don’t support each other.
    Get your rep up before you turn into a troll son.

Comment

Originally posted by Boy Jones Jr. View Post
      War Margarito!!

One of the best beatdowns of the 2000s.
      Lol Are you the real Boy Jones Jr?

Comment

Never support Mexican cheat.

Comment

you sound s buttt hurt over a comment that most people would say to their country men mexico loves theirs fighter even mexico fighters pull for each other not they're fault your country is racist and hates each other MEXICO KNOWS RESPECT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post

No problem with that at all, however when Americans do stand behind their own (which only happens maybe once every 4 years for the Olympics) somehow that is looked down upon and we get called "Arrogant Americans" and we get labeled "Racist"

But yeah no problem with that at all

I’m glad you understand what I was saying. It is a good thing to be Patriotic.

Comment

Originally posted by puro dinamita View Post
              you sound s buttt hurt over a comment that most people would say to their country men mexico loves theirs fighter even mexico fighters pull for each other not they're fault your country is racist and hates each other MEXICO KNOWS RESPECT!!!

Some of you need to learn reading comprehension as soon as possible.

“Personally, I think all Americans should support American fighters no matter what color they are but American fighters get the most hate in their own country. I think Boxing in America would thrive if we supported each other. We have the most money and they best platforms it’s no reason why Boxing shouldn’t be thriving like the 80s in America.”

Does that sound “butthurt” or does it sound like someone who is trying to bring Americans together? Also, please never use a corny word like butthurt again. Peace!

Comment

Originally posted by puro dinamita View Post
                So basically you agree with me?

Comment

Originally posted by Boy Jones Jr. View Post
                  War Margarito!!

One of the best beatdowns of the 2000s.
                  i agree greatest beatdowns i have seen iron chin WARGARITO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    So basically you agree with me?
                    yea i agree with you it's not you i'm spoouting **** at it's the country itself that doesn't know how to respect each other

Comment

Big difference between being patriotic and a nationalist.

Like complete polar opposites that people think are the same.

Comment

Working...
                      X