Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beterbiev: Theoretically It's Interesting To Face Usyk in The Pros

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Beterbiev: Theoretically It's Interesting To Face Usyk in The Pros

IBF light heavyweight champion Artur Beterbiev (13-0, 13 KOs) has interest in several potential fights on the horizon. But one fight in particular, which at the moment is not even close to being in the mix, is a potential clash with WBC, WBO, IBF, WBA cruiserweight champion Oleksandr Usyk (15-0, 11 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

usyk boxes his stiff ass ears off

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
      He dropped uysk twice in the Ammys and uysk only won because of the way Olympics was scored

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
        You are one rude mutha fooker. Stick to the game and not personal insults. I imagine you envy his stiff ears because you have a limp deek. Clown.

Comment

If Beterbiev keeps his form, it could be very interesting, but I worry Beterbeiv is already in decline. If his promoter is smart, they rush very fast to make the big fights for him while he is still sort of close to his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
            You are one rude mutha fooker. Stick to the game and not personal insults. I imagine you envy his stiff ears because you have a limp deek. Clown.
            tell your girl(if your ugly ass have one)to come find out about this "limp deek" rat,i'ma leave her thighs dented,talking about another man's genitals..who's the clown again rat?....oh i know,YOU!.vermin

Comment

Artie is too slow for Usyk.

Comment

Usyk would box his nuts off

Comment

That would be a good fight if it ever happen and I know uysk would win the fight on points. If no ever seen there fight before in the olympics. And world champ there on youtube there pretty good

Comment

I wouldnt want to see this one sided fight. USYk would make him look silly.

Why not fight somebody with a pulse before you think of Usyk.

Comment

Working...
                    X