Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2018, 09:15 AM #1
D4thincarnation D4thincarnation is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 14,221
Quoted: 2530 Post(s)
Rep Power: 52
D4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 26,264.22
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 27,289.47
for creating a cool thread - mathed No Message - Tha_Greatest Cheers bro - dan_cov Euro 2012 - Top goalscorer winner! - Fury some pie for an atg - sugarsmosley 
For the prediction competition - jas Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
Default Racists Leftist

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]


Unless black people fall into line and support their leftist cause, they do not count as a black person, and they call them racist or Nazis

They do the same thing with women, unless they fall into line they face misogynistic abuse and get accused of having internalized misogyny.


It seems pretty clear the left is against free thought.
D4thincarnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 09:22 AM #2
MOTHERDUCKER MOTHERDUCKER is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 2,398
Quoted: 949 Post(s)
Rep Power: 9
MOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 8,198.92
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 9,224.17
#WigPushers - jas 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]


Unless black people fall into line and support their leftist cause, they do not count as a black person, and they call them racist or Nazis

They do the same thing with women, unless they fall into line they face misogynistic abuse and get accused of having internalized misogyny.


It seems pretty clear the left is against free thought.
You just need to hear Hillary talk.. blaming white woman (for her loss) and pretty much calling them sheep who follow what the husband does and wants (bit ironic)

Her and the dems expected people to vote for her because she's a woman.. not because she had amazing ideas/policy she wanted to implement.. Or that she was a nice person who would be good for the US.

Questioning Christine Ford is wrong and terrible.. But Hillary was happy to rip apart woman who accused Bill
MOTHERDUCKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 07:14 AM #3
TJ highway TJ highway is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Tun Tavern
Posts: 2,361
Quoted: 1131 Post(s)
Rep Power: 9
TJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 9,905.60
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 10,930.85
your favorite - punchr great stuff - Santa_ Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.


Image View Removed. Please Click Here.


Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
TJ highway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 07:36 AM #4
Tomjas Tomjas is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,900
Quoted: 1970 Post(s)
Rep Power: 13
Tomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 9,652.37
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 10,677.62
Default

FMD, America is the dumbest country on the planet
Tomjas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 07:37 AM #5
elfag elfag is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 7,527
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 29
elfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 13,303.24
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 14,328.49
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
You just need to hear Hillary talk.. blaming white woman (for her loss) and pretty much calling them sheep who follow what the husband does and wants (bit ironic)

Her and the dems expected people to vote for her because she's a woman.. not because she had amazing ideas/policy she wanted to implement.. Or that she was a nice person who would be good for the US.

Questioning Christine Ford is wrong and terrible.. But Hillary was happy to rip apart woman who accused Bill

Why is it wrong or terrible to question her? We just have to believe her with no proof? Something wasnt important enough for her to notify the police within the statue or limitations or talk about for 30 years is now all of a sudden important when someone is running for office? She really needed $750,000 to cover "security" costs and live in a hotel for a few weeks?

How come democrats gave up on her plight the minute Kanavaghn was confirmed and she dropped out of the news. Surely this wasnt about him and was about her plight, where are the marches for her now?
elfag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 09:42 AM #6
MOTHERDUCKER MOTHERDUCKER is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 2,398
Quoted: 949 Post(s)
Rep Power: 9
MOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 8,198.92
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 9,224.17
#WigPushers - jas 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by el*** View Post
Why is it wrong or terrible to question her? We just have to believe her with no proof? Something wasnt important enough for her to notify the police within the statue or limitations or talk about for 30 years is now all of a sudden important when someone is running for office? She really needed $750,000 to cover "security" costs and live in a hotel for a few weeks?

How come democrats gave up on her plight the minute Kanavaghn was confirmed and she dropped out of the news. Surely this wasnt about him and was about her plight, where are the marches for her now?
Exactly.. and i told my mum the same thing (she is a raging leftist since Trump came to power).

The democrats set this up.. and as soon as it failed you wouldn't hear another word about Ford.. and lo and behold what happened? She's off and a million + richer

The left: We must believe all woman.. (as long as they are accusing a republican/conservative)
MOTHERDUCKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 08:19 PM #7
D4thincarnation D4thincarnation is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 14,221
Quoted: 2530 Post(s)
Rep Power: 52
D4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 26,264.22
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 27,289.47
for creating a cool thread - mathed No Message - Tha_Greatest Cheers bro - dan_cov Euro 2012 - Top goalscorer winner! - Fury some pie for an atg - sugarsmosley 
For the prediction competition - jas Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
Exactly.. and i told my mum the same thing (she is a raging leftist since Trump came to power).

The democrats set this up.. and as soon as it failed you wouldn't hear another word about Ford.. and lo and behold what happened? She's off and a million + richer

The left: We must believe all woman.. (as long as they are accusing a republican/conservative)

Yeah, blatant lies.
The best one is she is afraid of flying because of the incident but takes multiple flights every year.

Can't remember how she got, home, 6 people at the party, and she and her friend were the only females, yet her friend can't remember her leaving or the party itself, never talked about it after, and she can't explain how she got home.

And she practices beating polygraphs, and took her polygraph after her grandmother died and emotions are raw to give her the best chance of beating it.

Any tough question asked of her, she looked to her lawyers, why should they know, they were not there, she was.
D4thincarnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
black, infowars, racist, trump

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.