Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Think Mayweather can't go broke? Think again...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    Pacquio already broke don’t put him in the category with Floyd lol. Floyd got major investments and PBC something PAC doesn’t
    "investments" is how they usually go broke. Yeah invest 10million in this bussiness, a million in this one, and then they go belly up and your money is gone.

Its not all about spending it, its about not having the education to know when people are credible and when they aren't.

I mean look at Mayweathers Lottery Soda. Where is that? Not even a website, how much did he put into that failed venture?

Someone convinced him if he gave them money, they could make the next vitamin water and sell it for a billion dollars for him.

That is where the money goes.

Comment

Why are all these alts given points by SN1???

Comment

I'm sure he will be fine...I mean what could go wrong right?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
          "investments" is how they usually go broke. Yeah invest 10million in this bussiness, a million in this one, and then they go belly up and your money is gone.

Its not all about spending it, its about not having the education to know when people are credible and when they aren't.

I mean look at Mayweathers Lottery Soda. Where is that? Not even a website, how much did he put into that failed venture?

Someone convinced him if he gave them money, they could make the next vitamin water and sell it for a billion dollars for him.

I guess he’ll be broke then

Comment

OP is a little too concerned with Floyd's money. I wonder whose alt it is...

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post

An NFL player favorite is the car wash. Great way to invest, then lose your money lol. Restaurant's are another bad investment.

You're right though. Investments are a dangerous way to lose money. When I bought my first property, I was sweating, handing over that much money, wondering if I'll ever see that money again. Why? Because investments are a way to lose most of your money.

Cars, strippers, clubs, gambling will lose you lots of money.

Divorces, investments and child support can ruin you though.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                I guess he’ll be broke then
                He might and he might not. He definitely has a proven history of not holding onto his money very well. Time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                  floyd wont go broke and im not even a fan of his.

he made enough money, in order for him to go broke he has to get into some crazy legal problems where he has to spend all his money for lawyers, etc. and this has to happen occasionally in order for him to go broke.
                  well he has beat up what 9 women, has been accused of rape, kidnapping etc etc, so unless he drastically change his behavior I say we will see him in some huge scandal again before its all said and done.

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
                    An NFL player favorite is the car wash. Great way to invest, then lose your money lol. Restaurant's are another bad investment.

You're right though. Investments are a dangerous way to lose money. When I bought my first property, I was sweating, handing over that much money, wondering if I'll ever see that money again. Why? Because investments are a way to lose most of your money.

Cars, strippers, clubs, gambling will lose you lots of money.

Divorces, investments and child support can ruin you though.
                    Yes, when athletes talk about making investments, they aren't talking about mutual funds or amazon.

They are talking about high risk investments that are basically the kinds of things a venture capitalist would be doing, except they are being done by someone with no education or experience in the field.

Often time, they guys that are talking them into the investments, have no intention of making the business a success either, they are interested in embezzling the money and lining their pockets.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                      op is a little too concerned with floyd's money. I wonder whose alt it is...
                      all these alts are given points by sn1

Comment

Working...
                      X